Chest shop

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Vali, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Vali

Vali
    Expand Collapse

What do you want to happen?
    I suggest that we add a chest shop plugin like how Civ used to have.
    https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/chestshop

Why it should happen
    Having a chest shop plugin will help stimulate economy on the CivWars by making it easier to sell and buy items. By increasing trade between players we can encourage the growth of economic centers in towns, increasing the importance of player-run shops and trade alliances. This will in turn, encourage players to interact more, and be less isolatarian with other nations.
    [​IMG]

What this will bring to the server
    This will bring more players who are interested in the economy and towny side of multiplayer, not just the war aspect. It will also help bring back more traditional towny towns like we used to have on the server.

Who it is for
    This plugin is for everyone on the server.

2. TheFreshLemon

TheFreshLemon
    Expand Collapse

I have said this before, but it seems everyone doesn't care since /ah is a thing. I doubt anyone will go to a town for an item when someone can /ah it. I do like the idea itself though and I know a lot of people have there main bases @ outpost so could toggle public and make a nice capital town for trade at their t spawn. This would also piss people off because it could be flagged easily though no one would gain anything except money if it was just for trade. Good idea though.

Vali likes this.
  3. Vali

Vali
    Expand Collapse

Thank you for your well articulated and thought out repsonse. I appreciate your feedback.

4. Dreadmore

Dreadmore
    Expand Collapse
    Tzar Of Tzar(s)
    Developer

I feel like this would be good for internal trade like for your town members. I do not feel it would benefit the server in nation to nation trade.

5. TheFreshLemon

TheFreshLemon
    Expand Collapse

Agreed, but at least people could have the choice. There are or were multiple "neutral" nation's who don't war or avoid it, for example Kiksuya. They were active and fairly rich with a really nice town.