1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drastia Recruitment

Discussion in 'Town / Nation Threads' started by Red, May 5, 2019.

1. Red

Red
    Expand Collapse
    CivWar's #1 Pvper
    Donator

Hello! If you're reading this, then you have decided to join the neutral nation of Drastia! We're always looking for active, excited new people to join! If that's you, all you have to do is fill out a simple application form below. Most are accepted! However, some simple requirements go as follows:
    You must be 15 years of age or older (There have been exceptions, but we intend to follow this rule strictly going forward)
    Able to act mature when required
    Able to follow orders
    Desire to assist the development and growth of a nation

There are reasons for all of these rules, but the easiest way to explain why we have such restrictions is that Drastia is a machine, and if any part of the machine doesn't do its job, then the whole system begins to fail.
    If you meet these requirements and are still interested in joining, welcome! We look forward to having you!

For those who are new and not familiar with Drastia's history on CivWars, we are a longstanding group that has played a huge part in the culture and history of the server. While in the past we have been a warring group, we intend to play peacefully on the new world, focusing on building and watching the growth of the new world and the many new participants that are expected to come. We will be a center of culture and major architectural landmarks of the new world. Requirements are pretty lax, so just being generally competent and tolerably not aggravating will get you in.

Applications should follow the format, if they don't then you will not be considered.
    IGN:
    Building skill: 1-10
    PVP skill: 1-10
    How many hours can you dedicate per week:
    What other skills do you have that will contribute to the betterment of the nation:
    What town you would like to join(If known):
    Anything else:

Once your application is accepted, I will pm you an invite into the Drastian discord, and ask you a few questions. These are just standard questions about where you want to be in Drastia, and what your long time goals are. Honor, Order. Heil Drastia!

#1 Red, May 5, 2019
    Last edited: May 11, 2019
    MooseBobby likes this.
  2. Cody

Cody
    Expand Collapse
    Part of the elite nexus retard squad
    Donator

if buzz isnt leading it, it is not a real drastia

3. Red

Red
    Expand Collapse
    CivWar's #1 Pvper
    Donator

Buzz sanctioned my rule of Drastia, now please only use this to reply if you are applying :)

4. Vali

Vali
    Expand Collapse

IGN: Vali
    Mic: Yes
    Building skills: 10
    Pvp Skills: 1
    How many hours will you dedicate per week?: 3-7 if everyone else pitches in and fulfills their roles.
    What other skills do you have to dedicate to the nation?: I can build redstone machines, and I'm good at traps.
    Anything else: Nope, but I wanted to make an application anyway even though I was already unofficially accepted by Red because I'm special :)

Red likes this.
  5. Red

Red
    Expand Collapse
    CivWar's #1 Pvper
    Donator

ACCEPTED
    Welcome to Drastia (again! :D)
    P.s. We all know you're a 100000 at PvP

6. Brawdy

Brawdy
    Expand Collapse
    Allowed to Shitpost- Derp Daddy

Applications should follow the format, if they don't then you will not be considered.
    IGN: SquidKiller2222
    Mic: Yes
    Building skill: 7.5
    PVP skill: 5
    How many hours can you dedicate per week: Like 10ish on a bad week
    What other skills do you have that will contribute to the betterment of the nation: im good with redstone and keeping history and can travel 1k blocks in the overworld just running in under 4mins with terrain and such involved. Also good with finding bases and am well known in the community.
    Anything else: nope!

7. Red

Red
    Expand Collapse
    CivWar's #1 Pvper
    Donator

ACCEPTED!
    You know where you stand with us, I hope that you can prove yourself. Dont fuck it up.

8. Dimis483

Dimis483
    Expand Collapse

IGN:KinqJoni_TV Age:18 Mic :Yes Building skills : 8 PvP skills:4 How many hours can you dedicate per week: more than 10 hours after the final exams finish. Now i am busy. What other skills do you have that will contribute to the betterment of the nation: Well I don't have much else,I am good at building and making vehicles.

Anything else :No

#8 Dimis483, May 10, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2019
    Red likes this.
  9. Red

Red
    Expand Collapse
    CivWar's #1 Pvper
    Donator

ACCEPTED!
    We look forward to seeing you in a few weeks, and I'm going to overlook the bad formatting. Good luck with your finals.

10. MaxSugarBucket

MaxSugarBucket
    Expand Collapse

IGN: MrGerbil
    Mic: yes
    Building skill: 4 ( I am more of a functionality type of person.)
    PVP skill: 4
    How many hours can you dedicate per week: 10+
    What other skills do you have that will contribute to the betterment of the nation: I have a way to much time on my hands, therefore, I can conduct mundane tasks that no one else has time to complete.
    What town you would like to join(If known): N/A (Really not bothered.)
    Anything else: No thank you.

#10 MaxSugarBucket, May 12, 2019
    Last edited: May 12, 2019
    Red, Agenda and Vali like this.
  11. Agenda

Agenda
    Expand Collapse

IGN: Agenda
    Mic: Always
    Building skill: 7
    PVP skill: 6
    How many hours can you dedicate per week: I'm really not sure because I'm going to be in college while also working. I'd say 15 hours.
    What other skills do you have that will contribute to the betterment of the nation: I've been on minecraft my whole childhood from factions to towny. With the countless amounts of playtime, I've got the experience to know how to handle situations on the PvP and PvE spectrums.
    What town you would like to join(If known): I haven't been on the server but if anyone recognizes me I'd be happy to join their town.
    Anything else: ‍ graduating soon

12. Red

Red
    Expand Collapse
    CivWar's #1 Pvper
    Donator

ACCEPTED!
    Welcome to Drastia! I look forward to having you in the nation! Being friends with Vali certainly helped.

ACCEPTED!
    Welcome to Drastia as well! I hope you don't get bored with not pvping, I remember you from Drastia in the past, that's what got you in.

To both of you, I look forward to seeing what you contribute to the nation and to the town. Welcome to Drastia! Heil!

13. DemonofRazgriz

DemonofRazgriz
    Expand Collapse
    Mayor Of Cascata
    Donator

IGN: _Razgriz_
    Building skill: 8
    PVP skill: 4
    How many hours can you dedicate per week: 18-30 (I pretty much no life weekends)
    What other skills do you have that will contribute to the betterment of the nation: constant grinding and potion making, is constantly building and making gear when possible.
    What town you would like to join(If known): My own, Cascotta
    Anything else: sorry for the bullshit from earlier, I was immature and I will admit it.

14. MaxSugarBucket

MaxSugarBucket
    Expand Collapse

Why would we need potions if we're neutral?

15. jbean45

jbean45
    Expand Collapse

IGN: jbean45
    Building skill: 4
    PVP skill: 8 (I have a long history. On servers where pvp is the goal.)
    How many hours can you dedicate per week: 5 to 7
    What other skills do you have that will contribute to the betterment of the nation: I'll do anything I'm really bored.
    What town you would like to join(If known): this one
    Anything else: I love pvp. I can help defend the town. I'm new to this server. Where should we meet up?

#15 jbean45, May 15, 2019
    Last edited: May 15, 2019
  16. Red

Red
    Expand Collapse
    CivWar's #1 Pvper
    Donator

ACCEPTED!
    Welcome to Drastia! However, next time just be patient, and don't lie about your age. I know you posted 16 originally, and edited it to say 19. Your age is not an issue.

17. Fuffy

Fuffy
    Expand Collapse

IGN: Fluffuslenderman

Building Skill: 7.5

PvP skill: 7.5

Hours per week 15-25

my other skills are building xp farms/auto machines

the town that is joining is Kamatayon

18. Red

Red
    Expand Collapse
    CivWar's #1 Pvper
    Donator

ACCEPTED!
    I've already added you guys to the nation, and I hope you enjoy your time in Drastia!