1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

estsalvia's CB torturer application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by estsalvia, Oct 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. estsalvia

estsalvia
    Expand Collapse
    est ☺
    Staff Member Moderator

ign: estsalvia
    can i fluently speak english: yes
    other languages: spanish, pig latin, dutch
    time zone: ESt
    how long have u been playing minecraft: unironically several months, hypixel with iliana for like 4 years before i started actually playing (which was civ)
    have u ever been staff on other server: yes i was a stellar community manager for hexxcraft.. besides that no though i am in high regard on other servers
    why do i want to be angry support agent: redirecting my anger for a positive cause could be good for me and others. i will keep this short and sweet because nobody wants to read an essay. angy support agent is the most appealing role to me on staff team and i would love to help out more, also my record is pretty clean on civ other than a minor inconvenience that i have endured the punishment for
    what can i bring to the staff team: diversity as an egirl and good vibes + input if wanted
    what is ur discord: esther#0770

#1 estsalvia, Oct 15, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
    CertifiedBeef, Acid Monkey and Asdeo like this.
  2. Asdeo

Asdeo
    Expand Collapse
    Nemesis Consul Mayor of Lofi

+1 she is a truly good person and an even better staff her work is honestly unmatched. did i mention shes a girl?
    another +1 for being a egirl

estsalvia likes this.
  3. BloodStrike

BloodStrike
    Expand Collapse

who asked?

Ratriq likes this.
  4. Acid Monkey

Acid Monkey
    Expand Collapse
    Just click
    Donator

5. CertifiedBeef

CertifiedBeef
    Expand Collapse

She's selling herself short while being one of the biggest people Ive had the pleasure of meeting on this server. Its more than the fact she keeps an excellent simp farm but also the efficiency she enters and exits discord voice chats from Blood to the Drastian/Nexus remnants. I've unironically seen this one withstand the worst Blue, Deer and Cats have to offer and come back for more.

You ask "who asked?" and I'm here to tune you into the pleas and cries from a server that lacks such a resilient staff member, even if I told you I was the one who asked it wouldn't matter because this is something needed by the server without question.

She's got the star power as seen in The Cull of Civwars but also the heart needed to staff such a server, +1

(diversity hire)

Attached Files:

Asdeo and estsalvia like this.
  6. ImWithAsdeo

ImWithAsdeo
    Expand Collapse

+1 or smthn i talked to them like 3 times but i already know they are infinitely funnier than that dumbass angry support agent so ez pick

7. Dr_Chocolate

Dr_Chocolate
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Administrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.