Grief Report

Discussion in 'Denied Reports' started by Vali, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Vali

Vali
    Expand Collapse

Username: Vali
    Nation: Drastia
    Town: Citadel
    Date of grief: 26/10/2018
    Approximate time of grief: Between 12am and 3pm EST
    Did the grief happen during a war? No
    Coordinates: 7300,6200

Basement
    https://imgur.com/a/o077SDM
    https://imgur.com/a/DIh8D7Q

2nd floor
    https://imgur.com/a/YL13KOw

Outside
    https://imgur.com/a/Os0iLQ8

This grief happened at my base while I was offline. This crime directly violates rule 2 of the server. I would like the perpetrators to be punished accordingly, and my base rolled back.

2. relaxer

relaxer
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Moderator

Your "base" is nothing more than a collection of farms.

We are still at war with the remnants of Nexus.

The exception to Rule 2 as you well know is that the raid must "offer a direct, immediate military advantage" and the destruction of your prot, sharpness, and unbreaking producing farms is just that.

I did not burn down your town (you don't have a town).

I did not blow up your building (you don't have buildings).

Everything bombed was related to farms capable of producing items for war. There was no grief, only the destruction of Nexus war infrastructure.

I disabled your war infrastructure, fair and square.

3. Vali

Vali
    Expand Collapse

While you were busy griefing my town, you forgot to check the nation my town belongs to. My town belongs to Drastia, not Nexus. Drastia is not at war with your nation, therefore this is an unwarranted surprise attack done only to cause personal grief to another player's town.
    While I'm not very happy with what you did, I thank you for admitting your guilt in this crime so justice can be dealt more swiftly.

4. relaxer

relaxer
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Moderator

Drastia and Nexus are the same thing in my book.

TheFreshLemon likes this.
  5. Vali

Vali
    Expand Collapse

While we may be allies, Drastia and Nexus are completely separate entities. Drastia has not been involved in any major conflict with your nation for a long time now.

Your claims that my town is not legit are also false. Your acts of terrorism will be brought to judgement you silly bandit.

#5 Vali, Oct 28, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
  6. relaxer

relaxer
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Moderator

HMMM

[​IMG]

Also just because you decided that Drastia was done fighting with me, it does not mean I'm done fighting with Drastia.

7. TheFreshLemon

TheFreshLemon
    Expand Collapse

Lies you are Nexus now smh. Invited them aswell just last night.

Drastia is literally Nexus with a new nation name and a new leader who hasn't quit and wasn't on to give leadership back to Moose who is perm banned now. Then Sigma made Nexus so he can war people with TwistedHairs, you guys are literally the same damn thing especially since Red has also quit the server and has no nation.

Yet he is at war with Drastia. Plus you "quit" so why does this matter people were going to flag you anyway, but you just never logged on since you "quit", so they blew it up, get over yourself man.

#7 TheFreshLemon, Oct 29, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2018
  8. Vali

Vali
    Expand Collapse

Are you daft? Drastia and Nexus have never been the same thing since their inception. Both Drastia and Nexus' objectives and governance have been distinctly different. The two are both under different leadership. Stop trying to confuse the two as an excuse for rule breaking. Drastia hasn't been at war with the nation of HCF for a long time now since they stopped playing and gave up after constantly losing to us.
    I don't appreciate being told what to do by a trash-tier shitposter like you. Just because I 'quit' doesn't mean I want to let some random person grief what took countless hours to build. This doesn't mean I was going to leave forever, but return eventually. This act was both against the rules of the server and my wishes. But I don't expect you to understand concepts such as rules and ownership. Such concepts are obviously beyond your level of comprehension.

9. TheFreshLemon

TheFreshLemon
    Expand Collapse

"Drastia" is literally Nexus you guys just changed the name when Buzz came back and got attacked by HCF. Then gave him ownership.Then he quit like 2 days later. Drastia has been dead. HCF still has you enemied and is killing what is left of these 2 groups whether you are Nexus or not my point is you're still at war, just because you quit doesn't mean the war ended. If he "quit" how did he blow your stuff up, how is he killing some of you, how'd he raid Paris the other night and 2v1 me, and why the hell does he play so gosh darn often. He hasn't quit, he is still warring what's left of those 2 groups, and he most likely blew your shit up. Get over yourself.

#BanRelaxerForHisCrimes

#9 TheFreshLemon, Oct 29, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2018
  10. Vali

Vali
    Expand Collapse

Like I said, my nation and Relaxer's aren't at war. We haven't fought one bit this past month. What is so difficult about that for you to understand?

11. TheFreshLemon

TheFreshLemon
    Expand Collapse

12. Vali

Vali
    Expand Collapse

Stop trying to proliferate fake news. End of discussion.

13. TheFreshLemon

TheFreshLemon
    Expand Collapse

Go on Civ. Do /n and do /n HCF you are still at war and if you aren't why is Relaxer raiding you? Even killing some of you. Both acts of war so he doesn't ne3d to be at war maybe he is declaring it? Though you are still fighting so why don't you actually go on Civ for once and keep up to date with shit.

14. Vali

Vali
    Expand Collapse

Yes, they are listed as enemies to our nation, but that alone does not mean we are at war. It simply means we are not on friendly terms... You seem to be missing the point of this discussion altogether. I'm not going to try to argue with you about the definition of war, but just look at the activity rate of Drastian nation members. Most of the members in the nation have stopped playing or left to other nations... If you looked at the facts, you would see that what you are saying is false. This wasn't an act of war. He didn't flag me, that would require him to actually do battle, like war is done. He griefed my base while I was offline and unable to defend. That alone speaks for itself.

15. TheFreshLemon

TheFreshLemon
    Expand Collapse

Too bad you are at war and just because you guys quit doesn't mean shit because only some of you did and it was already said that the rest of Drastia and Nexus would be hunted. You got on to see the grief so obviously you didn't quit and he was doing what he said he would do. Just because you think you aren't at war doesn't mean you aren't actually because you are. You keep ignoring the fact that I said some of you got raided and even killed which are both acts of war. So again you are war and this is legal so Shut up about it. It would have been gone anyway, but you were to much of a wus to log on so people could flag.

16. Vali

Vali
    Expand Collapse

Well sorry I actually have a life. lol. Why hunt us down? Are you guys salty because you will never truly beat Drastia? Well I'm sorry to say that time has passed and most of us have moved on to bigger and better things. I'm doubtful that most of the people who have quit will come back due to a number of reasons. It's sad the only way you can take that base down is by using exploits. Your side has tried to take it numeral times, all to no avail. And now that It's been griefed and I have actual evidence, the staff will do nothing. I'm glad that I left because it seems that the staff only enforce the rules on some players but not others.

#16 Vali, Nov 2, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
  17. TheFreshLemon

TheFreshLemon
    Expand Collapse

Well my "side" hasn't touched you since you never logged on. If you aren't coming back then this doesn't matter to you so again just shut up.

18. IHazCow

IHazCow
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Owner of Civilization Wars

While this does lie in a gray area it does seem that the goal of the destruction was to destroy emerald and generation of enchantment books.
    This was a tough one to make a decision on due to quite a few reasons.
    Im going to rule that this one was a legit purpose, as mobs could've been easily disabled in these plots. (It is disabled by default, you enabled them.)