MOOSE PUNISHMENT

Discussion in 'General Discussion Archive' started by Wolfhound24, Mar 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfhound24

Wolfhound24
    Expand Collapse

so since moose is unbanned he should be punished for his acting i mean he backed door the server and almost destroyed it so i say his nation/town should be deleted and his vault and gear deleted and he starts from the bottom with nothing and he be giving a punishment role that dosent allow him to make a town/nation for a while.

2. SigmaFlash

SigmaFlash
    Expand Collapse

That is not needed because he is already been punished with a long ban. Also coolsurdy does not want to risk losing his server files because Moosebobby still has it. Further said you seem to only want this because you seem him as a threat. I do not see how this will stop Moosebobby from doing something harmful again. Think of something positive to do instead of just deleting all of his stuff.

3. Boywolfpup

Boywolfpup
    Expand Collapse

Regardless, he does have a lot of raided and random outposts.

But a note on him having "server files" is very broad. He has information from August, and both Coolsurdy and Silver (AdmiralAlideen) would be sure to stop him if he keeps threatening the local players.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.