Moosebobby Admin Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by MooseBobby, Feb 17, 2019.

1. MooseBobby

MooseBobby
    Expand Collapse

- In Game Name: Moosebobby

- Can you fluently speak English?: Most of the time

- Other languages fluently spoken: N/A

- Time Zone: EST

- How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 6-7 Years

- Have you ever been staff on any other servers?: Yes. I own ConquestCraft, a very successful server might I say. I was also Sr Moderator on War of Civs (V1) and Moderator on War of Civs (V2). I've also staff other small servers in the past as helper.

- Why you want to be staff?: Because Civwars is my home. I've played for almost 4 years now and would like to continue to see the server grow and expand. I believe Civwars needs someone who isn't above the community like derp, eyeful, and dan act. They don't interact and share information with the community like they should, instead keep them in the dark. I hope if you accept this application we can work together to provide the civwars community what they deserve, an open and honest staff team who informs them of updates and news promptly.

- What can you bring to the Civilization Wars staff team?: I am active 12-14 hours a day on discord and 4-8 hours a day in game. I know how to configure plugins, play civwars, and use discord. I know many loopholes and how to resolve them. I seek to bring knowledge of the latest towny war strategies and material and hope to improve gameplay by implementing what the players want.

- What is your Discord?: Moose#7698

I know I have been a naughty boy in the past but I hope you can look past my troubled start and we can work together to truly make civwars great again.

TheFreshLemon likes this.
  2. TheFreshLemon

TheFreshLemon
    Expand Collapse

+1 He's a good staff and doesn't abuse actually. Didn't do it on WoC or CC, plus Relaxer watching over him like a Hawk.

3. Acid Monkey

Acid Monkey
    Expand Collapse

Someone who needs a babysitter probably shouldn’t be an admin tbh ¯ \_(ツ)_/¯

Draliri likes this.
  4. Draliri

Draliri
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Moderator

If I had to pick between Wolf, Moose and Lemon I'd probably shoot myself

Acid Monkey likes this.
  5. TheFreshLemon

TheFreshLemon
    Expand Collapse

He's bad, very mean, kills things, lead Nexus which is in the urban dictionary as Illegal things kids do in a block game. Complete evil never accept him (BAN HIM AGAIN) k thanks. -1000 on his post

6. TheFreshLemon

TheFreshLemon
    Expand Collapse

Fake news, he's bad and you know it and he abuses on CC, he even deleted a mountain for some pig.