1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NoobLord16 Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by NoobLord16, May 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoobLord16

NoobLord16
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Moderator

- In Game Name: NoobLord16

- Can you fluently speak English?: Yes!

- Other languages fluently spoken (If any): Spanish, and currently learning Portugese

- Time Zone: PST

- How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Maybe 10 Years, if not 9

- Have you ever been staff on any other servers?: Yes, I have owner 1 Server aswell as done, moderating on servers and coding

- Why you want to be staff?: I like to help make Civwars a better place, I give good ideas to keep the server going, I have experience and a very mature player,

- What can you bring to the Civilization Wars staff team?: Good Ideas, Active playing time and a fun time for all, I have been on Civwars for a while now and want to see it grow and still be around and feel like I can help make a difference in doing so

- What is your Discord?: NoobLord16

2. Red

Red
    Expand Collapse
    CivWar's #1 Pvper
    Donator

I've known Nooblord for a while, and I remember him from the old server. I can vouch for his maturity, and in all the time I've known him he has always been respectable.

However, the server was up for the weekend, and I saw him log on twice, having less than 2 hours on it. I dont think that you have played enough of the server thus far, and arent active enough. There is a brand new community, and while you were well known on the old one, you're a stranger to the new one.

3. NoobLord16

NoobLord16
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Moderator

You are correct, I havent had time to play yet because I was moving this weekend and finally getting settled down.

Red likes this.
  4. MaxSugarBucket

MaxSugarBucket
    Expand Collapse

I really don't know you, however looking at your application I can see you'd make a very good staff member. +1

5. Breeze

Breeze
    Expand Collapse
    Donator

I believe you should spend more time on the server and your behaviour this map as well as playtime and this application alone should be the judge of if you become staff or not at current managements discretion, not politics and past map behaviour.

I don't play much atm so no clue what your like in game but best of luck on your application!

Red likes this.
  6. Red

Red
    Expand Collapse
    CivWar's #1 Pvper
    Donator

In response to my precious post, nooblord has been making an active effort to be on the server more and be involved in the community, and I think it really shows. You have my support completely for staff.

+1

7. NoobLord16

NoobLord16
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Moderator

Thank you guys for you generous support! Hopefully we will see what happens next!

8. Eyefull

Eyefull
    Expand Collapse
    Resident Rodent
    Staff Member Head Historian Forum Administrator

Accepted!
    Your rank will be changed in-game as well as on the forums and Discord momentarily. Welcome to the team!

Red likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.