Phaggotz Insiding(+a few nexus members)

Discussion in 'Accepted Reports' started by DemonofRazgriz, May 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DemonofRazgriz

DemonofRazgriz
    Expand Collapse

Your In-game:_Razgriz_

The player's name(s) in-game: Phaggotz, SigmaFlash, Trickmaster6000, Codyblueblue

What did the player(s) do: So the initial issue is Phaggotz for insiding my town and also of killing sigma flash according to multiple sources that was outside of duels or koth. Now insiding is the least of this as its more of a concern for almost losing neutrality for the nexus members dirty tricks, Sigma had Phag kill him in order to use it against my town and i and possibly the nation of drastia. This is downright low even for nexus. During the killing they were in a discord call together.

Anyway Phaggotz is kicked from my town and

Evidence: https://gyazo.com/68add2129a789db8f506a891ab627e19 (from dogs and red) and this is from an annonymous nexus member who i have known for awhile
    upload_2019-5-16_16-17-35.png

Additional Information: this is downright dispicible and I want all of these members punished

2. SigmaFlash

SigmaFlash
    Expand Collapse

There is no proof that he is a spy, you can't just say you have a spy and that verify that your speaking the truth. He simply killed us. I do not know how Nexus is involved in all of this. We were in a call after asking him how he got to my base which was in a private discord.

3. DemonofRazgriz

DemonofRazgriz
    Expand Collapse

"Private discord" its the nexus reformed empire discord, i have proof from one of your own members and i guarentee no attacks happen from my town members, this is honestly dispicible and you shall be punished for such dirty tricks

4. SigmaFlash

SigmaFlash
    Expand Collapse

Yes, that discord is not affiliated with civwars and anything done in it should not result or bias anything on the server. I think the staff has made this clear. You can't have proof from my town members because it is only me and spjx who is banned. If he insided you, that is your issue but Nexus is not involved in this and you don't have proof to support your outlandish claims.

MooseBobby likes this.
  5. Cody

Cody
    Expand Collapse
    Part of the elite nexus retard squad

I was afk in the call ffs

6. DemonofRazgriz

DemonofRazgriz
    Expand Collapse

"Nexus is not involved in this" that video is totally scripted dude, and your in a nexus discord so you did have something to do with it anyway, so either way this will be held against you and nexus's credibility will go down as your dirty tricks keep playing. I suggest you stop as i know my town members dont attack unless in self defense, you scripted that fight easily just to try to make my town and myself have to pay or lose neutrality, either way as far as im concerned nexus is no longer going to be helped in anyway by cascata for these tricks

7. SigmaFlash

SigmaFlash
    Expand Collapse

What proof do you have that our video is "scripted." Your simply are making up false claims now. Your town members clearly don't attack only in self defense and seen in the video. I said once again I asked him how he got to my base after the situation because he stayed there for a while after.

8. DemonofRazgriz

DemonofRazgriz
    Expand Collapse

Bull
    Shit

You legit made that scripted like "you recording?"
    "Yea"
    "Okay ready?"
    ^^^^^^ okay ready??? Who the fuck says that and then literally states what's about to happen, also there is no definite proof of him hitting you first as your shitty recording skills have it blocked at the exact time of the "hit" we also know you could've easily 2v1d him as I never supplied him with p4 nor has he been on for a long enough time to acquire it, you legit had it completely scripted and you trying to defend yourself shows the truth with my statement

9. SigmaFlash

SigmaFlash
    Expand Collapse

Who knows if it was p4 first of all. He said you recording because he knew I keep OBS open at all time and I have a hotkey to start recording when I need to when a case exactly like this happens. The proof clearly shows him still being aggressive once we were inside. Plus you can see the hit through the glass.

10. DemonofRazgriz

DemonofRazgriz
    Expand Collapse

honestly im done arguing with a child that is horrible at lying, we already have the evidence and your time of bullying us neutrals will come to an end, enjoy your time sigma

11. IHazCow

IHazCow
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Owner of Civilization Wars

It is pathetic that a long time player and donator on the server is uploading falsified evidence to the forums in an attempt to get players in trouble, removed from neutrality and possibly banned. This is something I never ever want to see in this community again. It is absolutely disgusting that somebody would try to stoop this low. I'm genuinely heartbroken that somebody is trying so hard to ruin permanently ruin somebody's experience on the server. This is disgusting behavior and will NEVER be tolerated.

The ban report on SigmaFlash, Trickmaster9000 and Phaggotz is Accepted.
    Cody has been denied due to lack of evidence.

SigmaFlash will receive a two month ban for falsifying evidence, lying about it, and attempting to make people quit the server.

Phaggotz will receive a two month ban for attempting to inside, and falsifying evidence.

Trickmaster6000 will receive a one month ban for participating in falsified evidence.

This is not something to be taken lightly. Any attempts at evading will result in permanent bans.

If a situation like this occurs again, there will be no temporary bans or attempts at appeals. It will be met with immediate permanent bans with no chance of appeals.

As for now, you are being extended an OLIVE BRANCH as a chance to reduce the ban. This wont happen in the future for something like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.