1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ron's Three-Week Notice

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheFlagCourier, Apr 6, 2019.

1. TheFlagCourier

TheFlagCourier
    Expand Collapse
    Tzar of CivDev
    Developer Discord Booster Donator

Dear CivWars Citizens and Staff,

I would like to inform you all that I am resigning from my positions as a Developer and Systems Administrator for Civilization Wars, to be in full effect by April 30th.

Thank you very much for the opportunities you’ve given me to further learn about the technical workings of a Minecraft server and all that goes into helping maintain it and it's back-end. I have genuinely enjoyed my time working with some of you all, providing a place for the community to get together and build nations.

Due to personal and occupational interests however, I will no longer participate in CivWars’ server operations after the effective date, and will instead focus my efforts elsewhere. My schedule is still not completely free, and will undoubtedly be a while before it fully clears up (as I am typing from my workplace…) But in this final month, I would like to put as much effort in as I did in my first couple of weeks. I will still be tempted by the likes of Rimworld and The Division 2, but I would like to see that an operable server is achievable. I would also be happy to assist in any transition or orientation that needs to take place preceding my departure.

Sincerely,
    Ron5wanson / TheFlagCourier

MooseBobby likes this.
  2. MooseBobby

MooseBobby
    Expand Collapse
    Leader of Nexus
    Discord Booster Donator

And with this goes civwars. God bless Ron, he was the only thing saving us from official death, but alas the dam has broken and the waters of death pour into our once majestic server. Rest in piece.

VOTE MOOSEBOBBY 2020 FOR REVAMP!!

3. IHazCow

IHazCow
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Owner of Civilization Wars

You will be missed, we greatly appreciate all that you have done for CivWars. We are sad to see you go. Just remember that this community will always be open to you if you need.

TheFreshLemon and MooseBobby like this.
  4. MaxSugarBucket

MaxSugarBucket
    Expand Collapse

Sad to see you go, Ron. It's been a wild ride. (YeeHaw.) See you later my dude.

5. TheFreshLemon

TheFreshLemon
    Expand Collapse

I cry. Who will be there to roast and shut me up, who will be there to actually ban me, too speak the words Derp never does. Rip Civ. You will be missed Ron :(

6. Red

Red
    Expand Collapse
    Donator

Last day of Ron. Fan the flames.