1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion for tnt at spawn

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Brawdy, May 16, 2019.

1. Brawdy

Brawdy
    Expand Collapse
    Allowed to Shitpost- Derp Daddy

What do you want to happen: Tnt being available for purchase at the spawn shop

Why should it happen: The server has catered too neutral players the last few days and I feel letting people buy tnt at spawn could be a counter balance, and grinding out tnt is annoying and iniffiencet.

What will this bring to the server: it will bring in more people who want to raid the bigger baddies on the server but didn’t have the time to grind out the tnt before hand and let them be able to take the fight against said baddies. This also will bring in an eaiser way to cannon as tnt cannons are a little more hard to use in 1.13 making them require much more tnt for clean shots.

Who is it for: People who want to raid and people who can’t afford the time to get the tnt to be able to still do it.

MooseBobby and Arvein like this.
  2. MooseBobby

MooseBobby
    Expand Collapse
    Leader of Nexus
    Donator

BASED AND REDPILLED!!!

3. Red

Red
    Expand Collapse
    CivWar's #1 Pvper
    Donator

Uhh... what do you mean the server has catered to neutral players the last few days?

4. Brawdy

Brawdy
    Expand Collapse
    Allowed to Shitpost- Derp Daddy

I could have worded that better. I meant to say that the server is choosing neutrals and making rules to protect them and hasn’t done much with the *cough* them. Basically it would just be an incentive for people who want to raid and war to have something more for them as well.