TheFreshLemon Illegal use of Defiance gold grinder

Discussion in 'Accepted Reports' started by Trickmaster6000, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Trickmaster6000

Trickmaster6000
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Senior Moderator

Your In-game: Trickmaster6000

The player's name(s) in-game: TheFreshLemon

What did the player(s) do: Used a grinder that wasn't part of his town nor none of the town members on to use it. Don't know how long he has had access to use Defiance's grinder without ANY of the Defiance members on or permission for him to use there grinder. He also glitched through the door by using a pearl, I don't know if this is allowed but hopefully it isn't because then there wouldn't be a point in using a door for a town if anyone can glitch through it.

Evidence:

Additional Information: As you can see from lemon pt 1 there is a photo showing that he said he was in it yesterday and has been using it since yesterday. photo pt 2 shows lemon admitting he glitched through it on the bottom of my chat log. The first photo is a photo that I caught him inside the grinder. I know using other people's grinder have been heavily enforced and slowed down the production of gear/grinding since every town has to make there own. But for Lemon and the town Blood to just freely use Defiance grinder and Sigma's without them even knowing is complete uncalled for and unjustify. Make your own grinder's like how everyone has to, don't use other people's grinder without there permission and especially don't glitch into other peoples buildings. There's a door on the building for a reason!

Attached Files:

Pelleaon and bix like this.
  2. Trickmaster6000

Trickmaster6000
    Expand Collapse

Here also straight from the rule books you can clearly see that Eyefull states "A player may only load chunks at a farm for prolonged periods of time if they are a part of the town that claims the farm, or if somebody from that town is online. “Prolonged periods of time” is for over 5 minutes, or deemed by the staff. To summarize, you cannot use alts that aren’t in hypothetical “Town A” to AFK at a farm that is claimed by “Town A”. " Proving my case that Lemon having to glitch through Defiance Town to have access to there gold grinder ILLEGALLY, should be deemed to a ban. There has been many cases where Myself, Pelleaon, Satiree, MFreach, etc. Have been told to stop doing this and that anyone from now on who breaks this rule shall not be warned and punished for breaking said rule. If you didn't know about the said rule, not knowing about this rule is not an excuse to be punished.

3. bix

bix
    Expand Collapse

i agwee. wemon has been bwanned and muted awmost as much as moose, incwuding him being pewm banned befowe. This is outwageous he would do this and expwoit a banned playews gwinder to get ahead on the server. Not even actual Nexus membews are doing that. I bewieve this cawws for a twue pewm ban for bweaking wules and expwoiting gwitches.

#3 bix, Oct 24, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
  4. TheFreshLemon

TheFreshLemon
    Expand Collapse

"A player may only load chunks at a farm for prolonged periods of time if they are a part of the town that claims the farm, or if somebody from that town is online. crazy and you were both online. As for you Bixdad if you guys aren't using his grinder ahy does he have signs saying stuff if its closed it's being used and why was Trickmaster there? The door was open when I came back with blood and we logged an alt off there aswell. There is a trap open aswell all said by Moose that he didn't do. Pearls in claims is Technially a glitch and another way how we got in past the walls and traps. Back to Bix yeah I have been banned yet all were false or wrong and just you guys trying to get me banned. There is plenty of stuff on most of you that I haven't shared because I'm fucking nice, but I will gladly share that information. Only real thing I have done and been punished for correctly were all the fucking Mutes I got for chat.

5. Trickmaster6000

Trickmaster6000
    Expand Collapse

TheFreshLemon, Moose allowed me to have a set home to his grinder. I was going to his grinder to see how many claims he had around it still. Once Crazy Orange got on which we were all in a VC call together. I told him I would go check Defiance's grinder and once I tp there BOOM, I found TheFreshLemon wacking the pigman. Also Lemon, the door wasn't closed. Moose has that sign for HIS PERSONAL use, he has his town spawn set there so all of us can use his grinder when he's not online. However back to your post Lemon, you clearly stated up there on your post that word for word " The door was open when I came back with blood and we logged an alt off there as well." Having an alt log off of mooses grinder to use as an TP achor isn't allowed. From Eyefull's post, he states "E. You cannot log out with an alt account within a city and use to reconnect and teleport your main account and then log off again. You can, however, log off anywhere you please, so long as when you reconnect you use that account to play, instead of using that alt account solely as an anchor to teleport other players in." You stated that you use an ALT to log off of Defiance's grinder, which mean's that you clearly don't use that account to play, but instead is using it as an anchor to teleport yourself back into the grinder and continue to use it. If there are things that me and Bixdad have done which means by breaking the rules, please feel free to post them! As part of the staff team my job is to enforce the rules and keep the community happy, if you feel like I'm abusing the rules or breaking the server please post so! I wouldn't mind explaining to you how I do things and if it's allowed or not.

TheFreshLemon likes this.
  6. TheFreshLemon

TheFreshLemon
    Expand Collapse

Before any of you reply aswell I'm going to settle this right now.
    First you try to say I illegally used this grinder, yet I didn't have my looting 3 or anything? Which I even got from trickmaster Today! yipee!!. Second trickmaster was there, and crazy was on making it legal to use anyway.

Then you say I glitched in, which is partly true since the pearl glitch hasn't been fixed and I doubt it will be, but since it says pearls dont work and no one is making an effort to fix I still count it as a glitch though everyone uses. "How'd you get in" Door was open as his trap is aswell which he can't explain. I'll add this aswell so trick when I got there I saw you, How's that? You just msged me "No one has perms in his town to open" and don't delete because I screenshotted. If this is true how tf did you get there? I can answer that for you real quick. 1. Ally perms or 2. Friend perms. I res'd Moosebobby and turns out is friends to Crazyorange who logged on and let you in is my theory. Left the door and traps open aswell yesterday smh.

Bix you say no one in Nexus has done this, but trick was there to use it was he not? Moose also told me that Devildog (DemonofRagiz) has done this who is also NEXUS. Up top trick literally said that they have also done and it even today trick tped me to red's grinder and gave us rotten flesh.

So please both of you stop trying to get me false banned when I did nothing wrong.
    Thanks have a nice day.

Proof that he let you? Time and date please. Also why'd did crazy need to log on and in fact logged off, also you can't grind without a town member online so what you just came to?? Do nothing because you're bullshitting. I wasn't even in the chamber wacking Pigmen you lying piece of crap that can easily been show RIGHT there in your PHOTO you dumbass I was like 2 lvls down @ The DOOR. Not only that you literally can see Miner agreeing that the door was open and once again the glitch is the "pearl glitch" Dumb Dumb you don't have actually evidence or anything because everything I DID WAS LEGAL.

#6 TheFreshLemon, Oct 24, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2018
  7. Trickmaster6000

Trickmaster6000
    Expand Collapse

Lemon if there was a dupe glitch going on around the server, would you still use it just because the staff team hasn't made an effort to fix it? What you're clearly saying is that there is an glitch going on with the server and you're just abusing it. No one has used that glitched to gain access into any town. If you have proof of me saying things please post it to back up your sources, as of right now you're just saying a bunch of words without any proof. I'm sorry that you feel like I am trying to falsely ban you, but as a staff member I am trying to do my job by enforcing it. I have stated my proof and reasons for everything I've done and said.

8. bix

bix
    Expand Collapse

Im hot just like an oven i need some lovin.

9. TheFreshLemon

TheFreshLemon
    Expand Collapse

You guys pearl in claims aswell so you abuse it too so ig you guys get banned as well.

10. Pelleaon

Pelleaon
    Expand Collapse
    Ate a whole spoon of ketchup

I am Pell and I support this message

Draliri likes this.
  11. TheFreshLemon

TheFreshLemon
    Expand Collapse

What msg

Found some more bull shit information. Trick said no one had perms so the door couldn't be open. Why are my allies telling me that you blocked it up? If moose is banned and no one has perms then how the hell did someone place blocks?? You're BULLSHITTING.

#11 TheFreshLemon, Oct 24, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2018
  12. IHazCow

IHazCow
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Owner of Civilization Wars

I have dealt with the alt issue at hand. 3 Alts banned + Plus the owner of them banned for a temp time.

However, the door to the grinder is open, I don't see any evidence of Lemon abusing the grinding or anything. I'm going to close this out, however somebody has been dealt with.