1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your favorite Civwars memory?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brawdy, May 17, 2019.

1. Brawdy

Brawdy
    Expand Collapse
    Allowed to Shitpost- Derp Daddy

it could be from the old map or now! Just what’s your favorite memory on the server?

2. Meloye

Meloye
    Expand Collapse

Love this thread, so many memories to choose from. One that comes to mind occurred in map one at Galaxly/AppleGeek01's palace. A shit ton of people gathered in a vacant room and turned it into the notorious "sign room" of tacky messages and memes. For that moment, the community seemed so at peace and happy with each other. Similar feels from the old tavern meetings in Falkner, where people would gather and tell stories from their perspectives. Best memory of all though was when I first joined and two people were online, Galaxly and 2000kyle. For two hours they taught me about server history, mechanics, and how to survive. I was added to Kyle's town, which was unfortunately destroyed soon after. But on this knowledge I went on to build the largest nation the server had ever seen, albeit most were inactive. Galaxly, Draliri, Sphinx, Zero, and so many others made this an awesome experience. Love you filthy pigs. xo

Boywolfpup, Galaxly and Draliri like this.
  3. Slim

Slim
    Expand Collapse
    Daddy of Amnem, Moosebobbys personal whore

One of my favorite memories from back in the day is when Vali industrialized Amnem out of his own pocket at a time in the server's history where charitable acts were rare.

Boywolfpup likes this.
  4. MooseBobby

MooseBobby
    Expand Collapse
    Leader of Nexus
    Donator

Im going to go sicko mode you liar

5. Meloye

Meloye
    Expand Collapse

And how big was the largest, do you think?

6. MooseBobby

MooseBobby
    Expand Collapse
    Leader of Nexus
    Donator

Nexus had more than urs on original map at one time :mad:

I think i lost the pic since its from 2017

7. Meloye

Meloye
    Expand Collapse

At one time... Corsica-Florence had 353 people

8. MooseBobby

MooseBobby
    Expand Collapse
    Leader of Nexus
    Donator

we had over 400 at one time? remember i would always spam u pictures of the player count

9. Galaxly

Galaxly
    Expand Collapse
    Galaxly

Galaxly here.

But oh, man. I totally forgot about the sign room, which was probably the best moment I've ever had on the server. The insults, memes, and quotes thrown into that giant room were just legendary, and absolutely hilarious. While I've forgotten most of them, I do remember how bad they made me and Apple crack up. Plus, they were all from people of different nations and towns, and it was like the whole community coming together for some laughs. Same goes for the Falkner moment. Just a dozen people stuffed into a small room, around a fireplace, telling dumb stories and funny jokes.

It's kind of tragic how quick it went downhill from there. I don't know if anything like those moments have happened since then but I have my hopes more will come.

Like it though, there was a time when LeiLeiBallet (e-girl) had a little party at her town, Chesapeake. It wasn't a very pretty or organized town, but it grew fast, and it stayed really active despite no major projects or wars. People just lived there to live, and I visited there often just to talk. Good stuff.

There's more but the nostalgia is almost too much, lol. Goddamn this server.

Boywolfpup likes this.
  10. moig

moig
    Expand Collapse

Me starting my town in the new map

Boywolfpup likes this.
  11. bladeboy24

bladeboy24
    Expand Collapse

First getting my hands on a copy of the Civwars Trilogy. It kinda renewed my faith in the server at a time when it was faltering

Boywolfpup likes this.
  12. Red

Red
    Expand Collapse
    CivWar's #1 Pvper
    Donator

This one was hard since I loved every single moment I spent in Drastia, but it would probably have to be when all of Drastia was defending Randy's town. We ultimately lost, in the end, but it was worth it. DuhBuzz started it off by giving a cringy minecraft speech, and we did military formation and everything. The battle was a meme and we got absolutely stomped, but I had an amazing time.

It would either be this or when we were defending my gold grinder for the first time in the last Drastian-TRE war, and we brought on a bunch of randoms and gave them p4 to help. We were still outnumbered by 5 but it was an amazing fight, and so much banter. Love civwars, too many memories to pick from.

MooseBobby likes this.
  13. rsmga

rsmga
    Expand Collapse

First Gallian war it was the biggest war in the servers history with literally every nation that wasn't with Gallia against us. It lasted for hours at the capital and they would breach walls only to be pushed back and retaken. There were hackers and Gaffy was ddosing us after combat tagging us so we would lose everything. This and several of the Drastian battles were my favorite moments on the server.