Denied Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saier

In game name: Saier/Asdeo
Country/Timezone: EST
Why do you believe you should be staff?: I was told to apply, im retarded but not as retarded as everyone else
What would you bring to our current staff team?: Not gonna be active on Discord for a few weeks. I’m meeting a girl (a real one) in half an hour (wouldn’t expect a lot of you to understand anyway) so please don’t DM me asking me where I am (im with the girl, ok) you’ll most likely get aired because ill be with the girl (again I don’t expect you to understand) shes actually really interested in me and its not a situation i can pass up for some meaningless Discord degenerates (because ill be meeting a girl, not that you really are going to understand) this is my life now. Meeting women and not wasting my precious time online, I have to move on from such simple things and branch out (you wouldnt understand) can we honestly e date? you're so beautiful. You always make me laugh, you always make me smile. You literally make me want to become a better person... I really enjoy every moment we spend together. My time has no value unless its spent with you. I tell everyone of my irls how awesome you are. Thank you for being you. Whenever you need someone to be there for you, know that i'll always be right there by your side. I love you so much. I don't think you ever realize how amazing you are sometimes. Life isn't as fun when you're not around. You are truly stunning. I want you to be my soulmate. I love the way you smile, your eyes are absolutely gorgeous. If I had a star for everytime you crossed my mind i could make the entire galaxy. Your personality is as pretty as you are and thats saying something. I love you, please date me. I am not even calling it e dating anymore because I know we will meet soon enough heartI know this is alot to comprehend for your cute little head but life can be hard sometimes and full of obstacles but i won't let anything get in the way of our love, we're really cute together and I don't know why don't you accept that heart heart heartFeel free to stop hiding your feelings behind emotionless emojis sent in attempt to make me stop trying but believe me I won't stop trying until you feel comfortable enough to finally admit being in love with me. It's completely okay being in love with someone and I can show how beautiful and nice thing love relationship is, its all up to you to stop acting like a cold hearted girl.
If you could change one thing to Civwars, what would it be?: chocolate told me to apply so i guess you get the guy with the IGN: Civwars
Anything else to add?: no

_Bl00dy

Would make a great admin, make CivWars great agin asdeo!!! Woooo #asdeowillgetitdone #asdeo4admin

Saier

Writing's not easy. That's why Grammarly can help. This sentence is grammatically correct, but it's wordy, and hard to read. It undermines the writer's message and the word choice is bland. Grammarly's cutting edge technology helps you craft compelling, understandable writing that makes an impact on your reader. Much better. Are you ready to give it a try? Installation is simple and free. Visit Grammarly.com today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

© 2021 - Civilization Wars LLC.

All Rights Reserved.