Civwars PVP Tourny

Mad MMTM

Donator
Hello everyone once again, I come bearing news.
I will be hosting a pvp tourny in the first few weeks of civ reopening.

-It will consist of two events, a 1v1 tourny and a 3v3 team tourny, each will have its own prize pool.
-There will be prizes for 1st,2nd,and 3rd place.
-The teams will be picked on your own, the prizes will be crate keys for this category and split among the winning team.
-The individual category will have ranks as prizes, starting with the god rank and going down per placement.

To register yourself, and/or your team, please put your igns below and your(and/or) the team leaders discord.

This is being hosted by the Nation of Vita so you must also follow rules set by myself and the server, breaking any rules will result in disqualification from the tournament

(RULES):
*No cheats of any kind
*No pvp outside of the respective area
*Only fight the people you are in a bracket with at the time of the fight.
*Any grievences you have, should be brought to my attention and I will handle it.
*Admins and above may not take part in the 1v1 category

The exact date is TBD so more info will be released when it is set.

Thank you

HexxFerret

Hello everyone once again, I come bearing news.
I will be hosting a pvp tourny in the first few weeks of civ reopening.

-It will consist of two events, a 1v1 tourny and a 3v3 team tourny, each will have its own prize pool.
-There will be prizes for 1st,2nd,and 3rd place.
-The teams will be picked on your own, the prizes will be crate keys for this category and split among the winning team.
-The individual category will have ranks as prizes, starting with the god rank and going down per placement.

To register yourself, and/or your team, please put your igns below and your(and/or) the team leaders discord.

This is being hosted by the Nation of Vita so you must also follow rules set by myself and the server, breaking any rules will result in disqualification from the tournament

(RULES):
*No cheats of any kind
*No pvp outside of the respective area
*Only fight the people you are in a bracket with at the time of the fight.
*Any grievences you have, should be brought to my attention and I will handle it.
*Admins and above may not take part in the 1v1 category

The exact date is TBD so more info will be released when it is set.

Thank you
i will join the 1v1, tournament, Hxfr. schlatt u know wtf goin on

Last edited:

© 2021 - Civilization Wars LLC.

All Rights Reserved.