Accepted Codyblueblue Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codyblueblue

IGN: Codyblueblue

Why were you banned/muted?:
According to Chocolate, I was "Discord banned for joining the discord on day of summer 2020 revamp and being overtly toxic, trying to drive players off the server and campaigning for the unban of a certain animal."

Server- Was banned twice, got a 'free pass' when the bans reset and everyone forgot about my bans. Both were for abusing /bc which came from admin, spamming hateful things in bold, red characters.

Who banned/muted you?: Dreadmore for both times, don't know who banned me for the discord.

For how long are you banned/muted?:

Permanently for both bans, assume permanent for the Discord.

Why did you break the rule(s) that got you banned/muted?:

I did it for the attention. Let me elaborate a bit, I'm obviously not the most likable person on the server, from my behavior on the server, even from the behavior in the citadel event. The personality I painted for myself is one is an annoying, rude, hateful, and generally unpleasant person to be around. With a few exceptions, I think I can be considered one of the most disliked people on the server. Now, onto the point, I wanted to make a 'statement' on the server. Essentially, I wanted to be 'relevant', and I felt like I had nothing to lose (All the people I originally played with quit, or got banned). These mistakes however, were in hindsight childish, and immature and I wish that I had never done those things

Why do you believe you should be unbanned/unmuted?:

I think I'm slowly but surely, changing for the better and while I may disagree with many decisions that the management of this server makes, it was no excuse for what I did. The things I did on this server last year are on the long list of things I want to put behind me, and I want to try to focus on the future.

Anything else you think we should know: N/A

Are you interested in singing in the Civwars Karaoke for a further reduction/complete removal of ban/mute? (if eligible): Yes.

Thanks Red for helping to proofread this.

Last edited:

RedTillDead

Admin
Staff member
I can vouch for Cody's improvements in maturity over the last year, and while there has been times where he has infuriated me to the point of near mental-crash, he has also been a great friend. From adventures on Minecraft gunplay servers, to playing Apex (he is garbage), he is pleasant to be in VC with and hang out with.
I know I was recently unbanned so I'm not sure how much weight this has, but I had to leave a comment here.
Hope this gets considered.

+1.

Just to let you know, you were discord banned for joining the discord on day of summer 2020 revamp and being overtly toxic, trying to drive players off the server and campaigning for the unban of a certain animal.

Dreadmore

Community Manager
Staff member
Hey Cody,

So please don't think I am approaching this from a high and mighty stance. From my perspective of dealing with you it seems no matter how much we are urged that you have grown; you haven't. You come back and repeat the same things that got you banned in the first place when you either get angry or bored.

Now, it doesn't take much effort to bean someone but it becomes tedious when I have to continue explaining to players why you were banned again.

Although I feel like you will repeat the same cycle and return to banned heaven with the other legends, I will allow you to make that decision; I just hope you prove me wrong.

Papa love you,

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

© 2021 - Civilization Wars LLC.

All Rights Reserved.