Status
Not open for further replies.

lilyuh

In game name:
lilyuh

Country/Timezone:
UK (BST+00)

• You are at least 15 years old.
  • 17 > 15 I believe if my maths is correct. Pls correct me if I'm wrong though.

• "You know how the server runs and are able to assist other players if needed.", "You are responsible and have a good attitude.", "You are mature enough to hold the position.", & "You are responsible and have a good attitude."
  • I've been playing CivWars on and off for many years now and have been a part of many groups. I tried my best to stay away from being toxic or shittalking as much as possible, but I'll admit it has slipped out on occasions, but I try to keep my maturity above that of the average player, and that of which would be expected by a member of the staff team.
  • During these years of playing I believe I have gained a lot of knowledge on how the server works, is run, and especially recently on how to help new players get started.

• You have contributed to some part of the server.
  • I've always tried by best when it comes to new players, making suggestions on how they can start, and helping them start out when I can. I've also found a fair amount of bugs / dupes and have passed them over to the staff team immediately. Also on occasion suggested things I believe would be an improvement, or given honest and thought-over input when asked.

• You are recognized by the players as nice and helpful.
  • I believe so by most.
    Although I get a fair bit of toxicity thrown my way, I try my best to not hurl it back and stay as non toxic as possible.
  • By this I've been able to make friends with those I'm supposed to be fighting, and some have straight up thanked me for not being "salty and annoying like ever", so to those who have, please know I really appreciate it, thanks to those who aren't toxic either.
  • I'm often asked for help for a range of matters, however mostly within the nation or more just in general, so its reassuring to know that the people that know me, are more than happy to ask for help. I also try to give anyone tips on anything I see they could be doing better no matter the situation.

Why do you believe you should be staff?:
I believe civ, at its core and community, is a great server, but I think we can all agree there are a few things that could run a bit smoother, and is something most players can agree is something that needs to be sorted. I'd love to assist in any way I can to smoothen these bumps out and make civ an all round better experience for us all. I've considered applying to join the staff team for a while now as I believe there is a bit of a gap in the team that I believe, and other players / staff members have told me, that I would be a great fill for this gap. Through staff members, my friends, and my own motivation, I decided to apply.
I'm already friends with a few on the staff team, and have nothing against anyone on the team, or off them team at all. Staff bias is rarely seen, but my continued friendliness with all sides, no matter the past, shows I wont have this bias. I have a fair amount of experience behind my back staffing on other servers / communities, so I have no doubt experience wont be an issue.
Always backing up my points and having a strong understanding of the issues in hand is always useful, and I believe I often fit these criteria, and have been credited by some in being so.

What would you bring to our current staff team?:
I have extensive knowledge on Minecraft, its game mechanics, and servers and their mechanics. This paired with my past experience leads me to believe I would bring everything that is wanted in a member of staff to the team. Being able to work along with my flexible IRL jobs hours, and it being summer holiday, means I can be on when I am needed to.
Good relations is also a must have with all staff members, my friendship with all players and the staff team means I will only be bringing good relations to the team.

If you could change one thing to Civwars, what would it be?:
Player-staff transparency & relations.
Okay maybe its two things, but, there is definitely a noticeable gap in between staffs understanding of the server and its situations and outer workings, and what the players understand. And player-staff relations really haven't been doing well recently. I believe my addition to the staff team would assist in changing these for the better.

Anything else to add?:
play dot civwars dot net

RedTillDead

Admin
Staff member
In game name:
lilyuh

Country/Timezone:
UK (BST+00)

• You are at least 15 years old.
  • 17 > 15 I believe if my maths is correct. Pls correct me if I'm wrong though.

• "You know how the server runs and are able to assist other players if needed.", "You are responsible and have a good attitude.", "You are mature enough to hold the position.", & "You are responsible and have a good attitude."
  • I've been playing CivWars on and off for many years now and have been a part of many groups. I tried my best to stay away from being toxic or shittalking as much as possible, but I'll admit it has slipped out on occasions, but I try to keep my maturity above that of the average player, and that of which would be expected by a member of the staff team.
  • During these years of playing I believe I have gained a lot of knowledge on how the server works, is run, and especially recently on how to help new players get started.

• You have contributed to some part of the server.
  • I've always tried by best when it comes to new players, making suggestions on how they can start, and helping them start out when I can. I've also found a fair amount of bugs / dupes and have passed them over to the staff team immediately. Also on occasion suggested things I believe would be an improvement, or given honest and thought-over input when asked.

• You are recognized by the players as nice and helpful.
  • I believe so by most.
    Although I get a fair bit of toxicity thrown my way, I try my best to not hurl it back and stay as non toxic as possible.
  • By this I've been able to make friends with those I'm supposed to be fighting, and some have straight up thanked me for not being "salty and annoying like ever", so to those who have, please know I really appreciate it, thanks to those who aren't toxic either.
  • I'm often asked for help for a range of matters, however mostly within the nation or more just in general, so its reassuring to know that the people that know me, are more than happy to ask for help. I also try to give anyone tips on anything I see they could be doing better no matter the situation.

Why do you believe you should be staff?:
I believe civ, at its core and community, is a great server, but I think we can all agree there are a few things that could run a bit smoother, and is something most players can agree is something that needs to be sorted. I'd love to assist in any way I can to smoothen these bumps out and make civ an all round better experience for us all. I've considered applying to join the staff team for a while now as I believe there is a bit of a gap in the team that I believe, and other players / staff members have told me, that I would be a great fill for this gap. Through staff members, my friends, and my own motivation, I decided to apply.
I'm already friends with a few on the staff team, and have nothing against anyone on the team, or off them team at all. Staff bias is rarely seen, but my continued friendliness with all sides, no matter the past, shows I wont have this bias. I have a fair amount of experience behind my back staffing on other servers / communities, so I have no doubt experience wont be an issue.
Always backing up my points and having a strong understanding of the issues in hand is always useful, and I believe I often fit these criteria, and have been credited by some in being so.

What would you bring to our current staff team?:
I have extensive knowledge on Minecraft, its game mechanics, and servers and their mechanics. This paired with my past experience leads me to believe I would bring everything that is wanted in a member of staff to the team. Being able to work along with my flexible IRL jobs hours, and it being summer holiday, means I can be on when I am needed to.
Good relations is also a must have with all staff members, my friendship with all players and the staff team means I will only be bringing good relations to the team.

If you could change one thing to Civwars, what would it be?:
Player-staff transparency & relations.
Okay maybe its two things, but, there is definitely a noticeable gap in between staffs understanding of the server and its situations and outer workings, and what the players understand. And player-staff relations really haven't been doing well recently. I believe my addition to the staff team would assist in changing these for the better.

Anything else to add?:
play dot civwars dot net
+1 my staff app is one word longer. good guy not toxic need staff from both sides

MLG_Microwave

Admin
Staff member
Lilyuhs's knowledge of rules is second to non. They have always backed up their arguments and Lilyuh is always a pleasure to speak to. Would be a perfect addition to the staff team! +1 100%

AlexShez

-1 i would like the staff app in multiple different languages to support the needs of people from other countries thank you.

FTen

+1 ! Lilyuh is a mature, fantastic and a great guy who always rises above the toxicity around him. I support Lilyuh as a fantastic staff member.

AlexShez

hi

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 He is a great asset to the staff team and has acquired multiple GCSEs please give this man mod thank you love u choco

Status
Not open for further replies.

© 2021 - Civilization Wars LLC.

All Rights Reserved.