Macedon Recruitment Thread

RedTillDead

Admin
Staff member
Macedon

Hello, and welcome! I am RedTillDead, First Basileus of the Macedonian Empire, also known as Macedon!
In this thread, I will detail what Macedon is/intends to be, and how you can be a part of it! Before I continue, please keep this channel free of toxicity, and don't post unless you're interested in joining. Thank you!

What is Macedon?
I'm glad you asked! After being unbanned from CivWars, I got asked the same set of questions quite a few times over; "Are you really going to be playing?", "Will you be neutral or no?", "Are you remaking x,y,z?". I didn't have the answer to a lot of these questions but now I do, and that answer is Macedon. I sat down with Vali and dogs4war, 2nd and 3rd Basileus, respectively, and we have spent the last couple of days creating an entirely new nation from the ground up. While I take my inspiration from previous nations I've ran/been a part of, this nation is unique in that it's original. Now, to answer some questions about the nature of the nation:
Macedon is a warring nation.
Macedon has three leaders; myself, Vali, and dogs4war, but ultimate central authority belongs to myself.
Macedon does not intend to start any offensive wars, and will instead engage in diplomacy with all nations.

Who's in Macedon?

I will post our current roster, but it is ever-expanding. I will edit this as it grows, but here is what we have right now:
RedTillDead - First Basileus/Mayor
Vali - Second Basileus/Mayor
dogs4war - Third Basileus/Mayor
Ahea - Mayor
AlexShez - Mayor
Codyblueblue - Supreme Commander
Hawtline - High General
Sinyphus - General
CrimsonTitan - Citizen
bam. - Citizen
FlagCourier - Citizen
Camarena - Soldier
FoxClient - Soldier
HexxFerret - Soldier
Lamp - Soldier
NoProfit - Soldier
RINGO - Soldier
Sam. - Soldier
showvag- Soldier
Nerdcat - Soldier
Ez2Clutch - Soldier
alilemo - Soldier
WONDER - Soldier
xtasy - soldier
Sihor - Soldier
The Mute - Soldier
Timberwolf - Soldier
Colleen - Citizen/Soldier-in-training
BeastBrute - Citizen/Soldier-in-training

What are the Rules for Macedon?
I understand that many people want to know the rules of a group before they join them. I will post the rules below, but they are explained more in-depth in the Nation Discord.
1. Toxicity is Strictly Prohibited.
2. No Racism.
3. Follow CivWars Rules.
4. No Insiding/Leaking Messages.
5. Follow the Instructions of your Superiors.
6. Use Common Sense.
7. No Spamming.
8. No Inappropriate Memes/Jokes.
9. No Excessive Vulgarity.
10. Don't be Annoying in VC.
11. No Mocking Other Religions/Cultures/Beliefs.

How do I join?

I'm glad you asked! Simply fill out this application format below in replying to this thread, and I'll be in touch with you.

Application
IGN:
PvP Skill (1-10):
Strengths/Weaknesses:
Ideal Role (Grinder, PVPer, Builder, etc.):
Discord Tag:
Goals on CivWars:
Previous Group Affiliations (if applicable):

And that's all! I look forward to seeing prospective recruits and getting to know you all personally!

Last edited:

MLG_Microwave

Admin
Staff member
IGN:
PvP Skill (1-10): Id say about 10 give or take 8
Strengths/Weaknesses: pro mimeman and pro grinder. (I see u have no grinders :))
Ideal Role (Grinder, PVPer, Builder, etc.): Everything u could say im a Master of all trades
Discord Tag: MLG_Microwaves#2450
Goals on CivWars: Play it till map end
Previous Group Affiliations (if applicable): [Redacted]

FoxClient

IGN:
PvP Skill (1-10): 4-5
Strengths/Weaknesses: I can click my mouse and I can mine, although I can't pvp that well
Ideal Role (Grinder, PVPer, Builder, etc.): idc
Discord Tag: Dasani Water Bottle#1683
Goals on CivWars: Have fun, play as long as I can
Previous Group Affiliations (if applicable): Not really any

© 2021 - Civilization Wars LLC.

All Rights Reserved.