Accepted RedTillDead Builder Application

RedTillDead

Admin
Staff member
In game name: RedTillDead
Country/Timezone: United States of America, MST
How active will you be able to be?: On every day, whenever I am not working.
What would you bring to our current build team?: Experience, ideas, and skills.
Please share some pictures/videos of your previous builds: Will attach.
Anything else to add?: I was builder on this server before, but I did not accomplish much of anything. I have been builder on many servers since then, and people such as HexxFerret and other project leaders can testify to my activity and my competency at building. I also constructed several large and famous buildings on CivWars, like the big sandstone church. I used to have a lot more pictures, but most are gone now since I don't have a computer. This is what I found going through my Discords. Thank you for considering me, despite my recent unban.

You should have included this:
dhFY9av.png

CertifiedBeef

+1 why tf am I builder and this guy isnt I understand wanting to start apps but this guy is a no brainer; dedication to design and then just straight dedication.

Just compare my builds to his and we can all agree his skill is close enough to my jars to bring him on the team.

Attachments

• flamzyt jar.PNG
    flamzyt jar.PNG
    377.4 KB · Views: 5

Ahea

Admin
Staff member
+1 Red is cracked at building if can manage to build small enough or gather enough resources to deal with his huge and grandiose style. He'd be one of the best I can think of in the role. Sheer talent. While we're at it throw dogs aboard, they work together often and he's got a ton of skill in his own right.

IHazCow

Owner
Staff member
Accepted.

I am worried you may over extend yourself and involve yourself too heavily in CivWars and not maintain that healthy balance. Make sure your also able to take time for yourself and for work. Other than that I believe the build team would welcome you on board.

+1 why tf am I builder and this guy isnt I understand wanting to start apps but this guy is a no brainer; dedication to design and then just straight dedication.

Just compare my builds to his and we can all agree his skill is close enough to my jars to bring him on the team.

Lol, resignation accepted too.

© 2021 - Civilization Wars LLC.

All Rights Reserved.