Status
Not open for further replies.

talltitanicc

In game name:
talltitanicc
Country/Timezone:
Central Time
Why do you believe you should be staff?:
I have at least 2 years experience on and off of being staff under Coolsurdy's reign, which has allowed me the luxury of finding what works and what doesn't, and what areas I've struggled in and what areas I excel in on a staff team. Not only that, I have been in most of the old roles, from Chat-Mod to Head-Admin to basically being the only staff member active. Since then, I have been able to identify times when I was no longer non-partisan and wish for the opportunity to prove change.
What would you bring to our current staff team?:
I'd definitely be able to bring an old guard sense to the team, I have been apart of many people's journeys on Civwars and know how to figure out what the people want. Apart from that, I feel as though I'd seamlessly integrate within the current team and not require much training (except to catch up on what's new with Civ). Otherwise, I wish to mark this period of my moderation history with restraint and keeping the same abuses I let happen under my previous watch from happening ever again.
If you could change one thing to Civwars, what would it be?:
I wish to change less of one concrete thing, but the atmosphere of Civwars, where it was more than just war and you could see genuine passion in city constructions, politics, and statecraft by people other than natural nations. And even if it just a wish, I'd like to actually try to make this change happen if possible.
Anything else to add?:
Even though I have been staff before, I'd like to look at this as a new experience and opportunity to fix my wrongdoings under Coolsurdy and to the server, I had my part to play in the server's collapse and would like a chance to start anew and prevent that from happening again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

© 2021 - Civilization Wars LLC.

All Rights Reserved.