Vita

Mad MMTM

Donator
Hello there, for those who do not know me, My name is MadMMTM prior to that I was Razgriz. I have been running VIta for 5 years and will once again be opening it up to the public for those that wish to have a peaceful time.

What is Vita?
Vita first started as a warring nation but overtime has become nuetral as building and economics have grown the city over the years.
This time Vita will once again be neutral.

What does that mean for you?

This means there is no wars, no pvp outside of koth or nation hosted events. You can build peacefully and not worry about losing your items or builds, and can conduct sales of items to other nations of both nuetral and warring.

There are strict rules to follow, failure to follow can result in termination from Vita.
Absolutely no PVP except for koth or nation/staff hosted PVP events that allow neutrals to take part.
No under the table sales(i.e illegal goods being sold to warring nations)
Be respectful and kind to your fellow player and nation member
I have final say on nation matters but your input is taken account before a decision is made
You may have your own city within the nation of you do not want to be apart of the capital, but you will have to follow the above rules

My goal for Vita is to once again be a prosperous nation and build up once again.

If you wish to be apart please state your
-username
-your age
-why you wish to be apart of Vita.
-If you want to join the capital, or have a town of your own

Prior warring players can also be accepted as long as they promise to follow terms

Thank you for taking the time to read this

© 2021 - Civilization Wars LLC.

All Rights Reserved.