Yugoslavia- Now Recruiting.

Codyblueblue

Yugoslavia
download (9).png

"Built by the People's Mighty Hands."
What is Yugoslavia?:

Yugoslavia is more than a nation, it's a community of Civwars players seeking to build a nation which will withstand the test of time. Lead by veteran Civilization Wars players, and inspired by lessons learned from past nations, lessons of the successes and failures of the greatest nations in Civwars history. Solo player looking for a great community? Or maybe you lead a small group, but you're worried about larger nations extinguishing you? We've got a place for every kind of player. High amounts of autonomy means that local leaders will be more attentive to the needs of the individual player, and players can lead subnations within the Yugoslav umbrella.

What can Yugoslavia offer?:

Yugoslavia has a place for everyone, and while we are a warring nation, we have opportunities for every type of player:

-Interested in Geopolitics? Come be a ambassador! Represent your nation on the world stage!
-Interested in Building? Build the greatest monuments the Server has ever seen! Rest easy knowing our military will protect it.
-Interested in PvP? Regular practices, along with some random practices, given availability to prove your worth in! Rise up in the military to lead players to victory!
-Just want to play with a great community? We've got room for you too! Events, active leadership, and a wide variety of players will ensure you'll never get bored!

Yugoslavia has permanently shut down.

Last edited:

chubd

idk about this Cody guy
he killed me in the nether while I was just trying to build a platform ;-; (I was wearing iron and he had full diamond)

© 2021 - Civilization Wars LLC.

All Rights Reserved.