(Changed) Server settings
- Fixed the SSL on the entire site, now everything is secure.
- Added the search function back
- Made it have the fancy Favicon:
- Attached the PNG below for anybody that wants the proper CW logo
- Fixed the issue causing server stutters. Wont get into detail on what changed, but this will help greatly.
- Added a fix for the unclaim while being attacked thing. If the town is under attack, nothing can be unclaimed. In reference to #ticket-95
(Fixed) Tab Menu:
- Made it a lot more friendly towards not kicking everyone for every little issue.
- Made it also a lot easier to tweak problems.
- Looking into a better AC.
- New order:
Page 3 of 9
Comments: 2 Views: 1003Continue reading»
Created by IHazCow
- May 29, 2019
- Nation Capital Immunity is longer a thing. All towns in a nation can be attacked equally. If a nation capital is taken, then the next best town will become the capital.
- Starting Balance for every player is now $10, which allows an /RTP out of spawn
- The way things are processed is a little different. Hopefully should be less intrusive and more informational allowing staff to act accordingly.
- Added two new KoTH maps on a schedule at 14:00 and 17:00 daily.
- Within the next few hours we will be switching to free hosting provided by a friend of mine who owns an ISP in the US. We are moving to his private cabinet in the PhoenixNAP datacenter. We have the best available server processors for Minecraft for our own private box + 32GB of DDR4 + over a TB of NVME SSDs (Better than regular SSDs) available for the civwars server. Migration will occur sometime in the dead of night when population is low, expect downtime.
- Replaced with a better solution that wont break our MySQL Daily. The replacement is made by a dev who actually likes our server and used to work on StackMob until she realized StackMob is owned and mostly coded by what seems to be a monkey dumber than my teacup chihuahua. Any sort of issues with it should be reported and will be custom fixed and tailored to our liking.
- Maybe it will behave better. No promises. Will continue to work with it.
- Draliri promoted -> Sr. Mod
- Dr. Chocolate added as a Mod.
- NoobLord16 added as a Mod.
- FlagCourier added back as a System Administrator.
- Kicked @Eyefull for 5 mins due to him not letting me write changelogs and his constant inquiries of Trump and the political climate of Zimbabwe
All of this will be active on next restartViews: 1067Continue reading»
Created by danghannistan
- May 27, 2019
Build a brewery themed building (bar, tavern, brewhouse, winery, etc) and WIN BIG!
1st Prize: Make your own custom brew! + 50 roulette keys.Rules:
2nd Prize: 25 roulette keys
3rd Prize: 10 roulette keys
One entry per town.
Must be built on the server.
Make a post in this thread with your town's entry, include a screenshot and specify if it's built in a different location than your /t spawn (e.g. outpost 1, outpost 2).
Contest ends Saturday, June 29th. All entries must be submitted by Friday, June 28th 11:59PM PST.
Comments: 8 Views: 1077Continue reading»
Created by IHazCow
(Added) 2 Vote Sites
- May 15, 2019
- Click HERE to see or type /vote in game
- Villagers should no longer stack
- All other mobs were tested and work amazingly well and this reduces lag enormously.
- Players can now kill your horse.
- Regen II -> Regen IV
- Absorption 6 hearts -> 2 hearts
- Mods + SrMods now have access to:
- /warns (themselves and others)
- temporary /mute (will need to specify time Ex. 10m)
- /chat clear
- /chat toggle
- /chat slow
- Mention alerts
- Namechange alerts
- And a few other tricks up their sleeves
- SrMods also gain:
- /tempban (Max 1 day)
Rank giveaway at 600 members in discord.
_Razgriz_ is hosting a top inviter giveaway for the server. See #bulletin in the discord for info.Views: 999Continue reading»
Created by IHazCow
- May 14, 2019
- (Change) Strength nerfed
- (Change) Apple drops slightly nerfed (still above vanilla)
(Added)Armor Durability Change:
- Damage done to durability is reduced by 50% (Essentially doubling the durability)
- This is the most important game changing fix. The reason we had to do this is because of 1.13 doesn't run as well as 1.8.9 when it comes to AI and mobs. Unfortunately we were required to do this. For example, yesterday when the scheduled KoTH was running I did some profiling of what was using resources. Here you can see the total CPU usage that was happening caused by mobs
- Zombies were using 31% total of the server at the time. This is unacceptable and needs to be fixed by the game. Unfortunately, we don't have the money or resources to put into this so until the game is fixed we are REQUIRED to use StackMob. Hopefully future releases of Minecraft will have this fixed.
- This will NOT change how your grinders work and pretend that the stack of mobs is exactly that amount of mobs. This means that a stack of 31 zombies will hurt like 31 zombies hitting you. However, when you kill them it will go down in steps until all dead.
(Added) New API for easier time adding new custom content.
(Fed) Coolsurdy Goblin
Views: 882Continue reading»
Page 3 of 9