1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

_koalabear's Staff Application V2

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Badman Levi, May 11, 2020.

1. Badman Levi

Badman Levi
    Expand Collapse

Hi, I would just like to point out that this is my previous staff application from before, I would like to explain in abit of detail as to why I had to leave unexpectedly April 9th. This is due to my work; unfortunately due to coronavirus the company I work for had moved me in Newcastle (Around 4 hours away from myself) because there was a huge amount of broadband lines that were needed work on and my job is based on me sorting out telephone lines for business's and personal users. I would like to apologise before about becoming inactive and I hope that now you understand why I was inactive and understand why I would now be fully active as I am now based back at home and am back to working 9-4 Monday/Friday :)

- In Game Name:
    _koalabear

- Can you fluently speak English?: Yes

- Other languages fluently spoken (If any): Part Spanish

- Time Zone: +0 GMT

- How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 9 Years

- Have you ever been staff on any other servers?: Many different servers, the one main factions server I was Senior Mod on was called "Chaincraft". This was a soup PvP server which was very fast paced and hardcore raiding server. Another main server I have been staff on was a server called Mcelite which was actually the first towny server I ever played on. This was a server from around 2011-2013 and I was a moderator at the time of when the server eventually closed down.

- Why you want to be staff?: I feel like the main reason I would like to be staff is because I have been playing on this server for awhile now. I have been playing for around 3-4 years on and off and I want to start to give back to the little community we have, including enforcing the rules we have and ensuring that everybody is having fun and playing along.

- What can you bring to the Civilization Wars staff team?: I feel like I can bring a plethora amount of experience to the staff team along with maturity that I have along with it. I think knowing when there is a time or a place for fun and knowing the limits is a massive thing and helps alot when it comes to being part of the staff team and ontop of all of that I would like to bring forward alot of my suggestions and bring all of that into the amazing team we currently already have. I think the one nice addition that I would bring to the server is the UK presence that I would have due to their being a small amount of UK staff members if any at all. I do know the UK population on this server is also quite small but maybe having a consistent staff member on at that time would be a nice little asset to have.

- What is your Discord?: Levii#5395

Thank you for reading and if anyone has any other questions or anything please dont hesitate to drop me a message in game or via discord!

estsalvia and ShezzerinoA like this.
  2. ShezzerinoA

ShezzerinoA
    Expand Collapse

+1

Badman Levi likes this.
  3. estsalvia

estsalvia
    Expand Collapse

+1 all for UK presence

Badman Levi likes this.
  4. leftyy