1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A note to the community. (6/29/19)

Discussion in 'Server Announcements' started by IHazCow, Jun 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IHazCow

IHazCow
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Owner of Civilization Wars

Hello CIvWars Community,

Obviously the community is a bit unhappy with the turn out of the recent event and as am I. Unfortunately for us this was not how we wanted the event to turn out for the server or for ourselves.When this event was originally planned we knew that all the staff were going to be present and we knew a lot more of how the event would turn out. However, when we had to bump the event back we couldn't cancel as we had already hinted at an event. Due to lack of planning the first go around we had issues creating the second one, and it became a forced situation. I would like to personally apologize as I am the main reason the event fell apart today.

What had happened today has been deemed unacceptable by myself and I will not allow myself to do this again. While my activity is pretty hit or miss, I would like to say that I have not been inactive. There may be times where I work for a few days and then come back, but I am not abandoning CivWars. This is certainly a hobby and I am not going to give up on it.

What we can assure is that we will certainly be much more careful when it comes to planning in the future and if we decide that we would want to continue trying to host Events that they will be much more designed for a good player experience.

CivWars is going through a lot recently and some of it has been good and some of it has been not as good. I hope what people realize is that there is a community here. Looking into the future of CivWars I can safely assure that there is new content coming to the server, and a lot of time has been put into designing the new content. We have hired a freelance Minecraft developer that has been working with us for a couple weeks now. What has been completed is a new integration into towny that will create more balance in the world.

Again I would like to apologize for the turn out of this event.

I am sorry,

Derp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.