1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ahea Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Aheamonn, Jun 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aheamonn

Aheamonn
    Expand Collapse

- In Game Name: Ahea

- Can you fluently speak English?: Yes, it's my native language

- Other languages fluently spoken (If any): Proficient but not fluent in French

- Time Zone: US Central

- How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I've been playing Minecraft since 1.3 was released

- Have you ever been staff on any other servers?: Briefly on Red's old server, Middlemist. Extensively on a successful Gmod DarkRP server

- Why you want to be staff?: I want to be staff because I believe I can work well and in a professional manner with other players and staff members to create an better environment and better server.

- What can you bring to the Civilization Wars staff team?: I can offer my in-depth knowledge of the Civwars dynamic and environment I've gained during my multi-year tenure here, my ability to compromise and work with other people for a common goal, and my desire to make the server better for everyone.

- What is your Discord?: Ahea#9567

Thanks for reading, considering, and giving this the light of day :)

#AHEAFORSTAFF2019

2. rsmga

rsmga
    Expand Collapse

I've been on this server for probably over 5 years and seen both good and bad staff. I have also known Ahea for years. I know that Ahea is mature and I'm certain he will benefit the server. Adding him to the staff team will be a decision you will not regret.

+1

Aheamonn, SigmaFlash and Draliri like this.
  3. Flaze

Flaze
    Expand Collapse

+1, you'd bring more to the staff team than most who are currently there.

Aheamonn and SigmaFlash like this.
  4. SigmaFlash

SigmaFlash
    Expand Collapse
    Primarch of Nexus
    Donator

+1 Very kind and honest guy. He would make a great addition to the staff team.

Aheamonn likes this.
  5. Red

Red
    Expand Collapse
    CivWar's #1 Pvper
    Donator

AheForStaff2019!!!!!!

In all seriousness Ian-Ahea has been a very close friend of mine for years, and I have seen him become a capable and mature young man. He would be an excellent addition to the staff team, and he contributes a lot to the community and the server.

+1

Aheamonn and Acid Monkey like this.
  6. IHazCow

IHazCow
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Owner of Civilization Wars

When did you start playing CivWars?

What were you involved in?

These questions are in reference to

The reason I ask is we like our staff to have opinions. When we go through development processes, especially recently, we will typically talk amongst ourselves as management and as dev teams, then we will take it to the moderation/regular staff to give opinions. We like to use staff as sort of basic representative for different interest groups of people.(This does not mean a person from each town gets mod, this means we want people to represent the PVPers, the builders, the neutrals, etc.) We dont want people to blindly agree, because we try to keep the punishments very relaxes recently for minor infractions) but yet to have constructive argumentative statements for the betterment of the server.

What is your response to this.

Aheamonn likes this.
  7. Red

Red
    Expand Collapse
    CivWar's #1 Pvper
    Donator

Ahea was on CivWars when I first joined. He joined with DuhBuzz, who has played since near creation.

Aheamonn likes this.
  8. MooseBobby

MooseBobby
    Expand Collapse
    Founder of Nexus (RIP)
    Donator

Unless you support Nexus

Aheamonn and SigmaFlash like this.
  9. Aheamonn

Aheamonn
    Expand Collapse

I started playing in what i think was around november of 2015. It’s been a hot minute. I was with TRE and Buzz until the first drastia started, when i went with him. I also spent a lot of time with the neutrals of alvarna and that whole crowd. I’ve seen every side of the civwars coin to some degree, but my most extensive experience would probably be as a warring nation either under my own banner or under Buzz’s

Red likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.