1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AlexShez's ban appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by lilyuh, Jul 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilyuh

lilyuh
    Expand Collapse

IGN: AlexShez
    Ban Mute Length: Perm
    Why are you banned: Discouraging Players From Playing
    Why should we unban you?
    Firstly I would like to apologise for discouraging new players from the server and for so called attacking new players (Which I didn't) but when we actually look at the situation a perm ban for discouraging players? I'm pretty sure I said something like "Shit server" and didn't literally discourage anyone or focus it at anyone specifically on the server, I've also had Bixdad tell me that I discouraged Russians playing (a group from Datblock) which was just a load of bollocks either from staff team or from the Russians themselves I pretty much encouraged them to play. I have seen people only get short bans for far worse then what I have done like when Asdeo is throwing the N bomb around and getting banned for like a day just racism and Civ is a good server I wouldn't discourage Russians from playing because most people can back this statement that I am a active player to civ and enjoy starting ridiculous wars and most the time war means click and click means fun. Thank you for reading.

(all written by AlexShez)

2. lilyuh

lilyuh
    Expand Collapse

Permission to appeal

Attached Files:

3. Acid Monkey

Acid Monkey
    Expand Collapse
    Just click
    Donator

+1 because I’m bored

4. _Bloody_

_Bloody_
    Expand Collapse

+1 I’m pretty bored as well

5. Dreadmore

Dreadmore
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Community Manager Developer Senior Adminstrator

https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net...yazo.com/f9ba92c00bebe165985c4a24e177c3c1.png

Hi,

That is what you were banned for this time and we had seen you doing it numerous times before.

Asdeo was permanently banned for what he did and appealed and sung in karaoke to become unbanned. The difference is doing what he did is not even considered close to what you did and what you have done.

Whenever Civ is at its up you just absolutely need to play but as soon as you get bored you condemn the server and actively work to stop players from coming here... it was a miracle you were even unbanned after trying to frame staff for abuse.

When we feel your behaviors have changed we will get in contact with you but as for now this appeal is

DENIED

Dr_Chocolate likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.