1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BAN Asdeos alt ban appeal

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by Asdeo, May 18, 2020.

1. Asdeo

Asdeo
    Expand Collapse
    Nemesis Consul Mayor of Lofi

• In-game name: Civwars
    • Ban/Mute length: perm
    • Why were you banned/muted?: illegal alt (i logged on to this account right after dread banned me lmao)
    • Why should we unban/unmute you?: It was an honest joke i had no intention of alt evading my what? 12 hour ban for slipping up in public chat? it was like 3am and a 12 hour ban? i can sleep through that nothing much it really isnt just want the account unbanned because i have stuff on that account i need/use thanks!

• If the appeal is accepted and your ban sentence is reduced, do you want to VOLUNTEER FOR KARAOKE for a further ban reduction?: Ill sing and ill sit in my shower with all my clothes on for 30mins straight

2. Sinyphus

Sinyphus
    Expand Collapse

+1 and please record a 30 min vid of you sitting in the shower with your clothes on while saying "would sigma let you alt evade"

3. estsalvia

estsalvia
    Expand Collapse

4. Dreadmore

Dreadmore
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Administrator Developer Senior Adminstrator Forum Administrator

Your alt was banned because it wasn't in the same town as your main account.

5. Asdeo

Asdeo
    Expand Collapse
    Nemesis Consul Mayor of Lofi

I was going to change which town it was in before it got the hammer, i only joined bloodgates on that account as a joke Hooson can confirm this

6. Sinyphus

Sinyphus
    Expand Collapse

we had a laugh in vc. It was all fun and games till asdeo got banned