1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BAN Asdeo's Final Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by Asdeo, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Asdeo

Asdeo
    Expand Collapse
    Nemesis Consul: Still banned

• In-game name:n Asdeo
    • Ban/Mute length: Perm
    • Why were you banned/muted?: X-ray Texture Pack
    • Why should we unban/unmute you?: Firstly I would want to say a sorry to Derp and Dan for some of the more foul insults I have used against them in the past, I don't mean anything truly by them I do believe you guys are good people. When I decieded to xray It was already a stupid choice, I knew, my clan knew everyone knew, you cheat you get caught it how it works and im aware that it was stupid wrong and i fully admit that im a fucking idiot for doing that, why would I do something that in the end takes some of the fun out of the game for others and then ruins it for myself aswell it was mostly put of desperation for the time to make myself gear and such to be able to fight again in the commonwealth's army against Randall's Legion. I regret it, till this day, ever since i got banned over 3 months ago and honestly have no interest in doing so ever again not just on this one minecraft server because I truly enjoy CivWars despite the struggle it's in and i would like to play on the server once more even if it's alone. I would also like to say sorry for the one time i logged my alt on civ for a quick second that was not intentional as I do not have the intention to alt evade.

Acid Monkey likes this.
  2. Acid Monkey

Acid Monkey
    Expand Collapse
    Donator

Free my man asdeo

Grant and Asdeo like this.
  3. Boywolfpup

Boywolfpup
    Expand Collapse

unban him but have him muted