1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attacking Rule Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MooseBobby, Jan 20, 2020.

1. MooseBobby

MooseBobby
    Expand Collapse
    Founder of Nexus (RIP)
    Donator

Looks down at notecards and sees "make nemesis happy"

*Ahem*

What do you want to happen: The Warlogging Ratio Rule to be Removed and replaced with a better Rule.

Why should it happen: Because it will keep more players online and maybe put a stop to what has been dubbed "spawn camping towns".

What will this bring to the server: What I am proposing is removing the rule that says you can warlog legally if they are outnumbered by a 2:1 ratio. In its place would be an older rule from 2015 that essentially would be:
    "You cannot attack a town unless a player with the town rank of/or Assistant, CM, or Mayor is online". This would be superior to the ratio rule because it actively allows players to stay on the server rather than log off, and prevents camping to an extent. This would also allow towns to invite new players more openly as combined with the no insiding rule would promote a more recruitment and help based community. Ofc there is no way to enforce this without giving mods perms to stop flagging (OR A CUSTOM CODED SOLUTION), but informing people about this rule would help prevent this and making sure its known when added. (If they continue they would get banned and the town rolledback ofc).

Additional Info:
    Of course additions would have to be made to prevent abuse of this rule with inactives and alts giving people free immunity from war. If we could get a /alts command and be allowed to flag if the alt of someone with a town rank is on that would be a fix for alts. As for inactives the simple fix is say "if a person with a town rank is inactive for a period of 3 weeks than you are allowed to flag when anyone is online". (ofc there might be cases of deliberate inactivity to prevent flagging but thats case by case).
    Thank you.

Draliri and Dr_Chocolate like this.
  2. Sinyphus

Sinyphus
    Expand Collapse

This made my jimmy neutrons go pp poopoo for 0 to hundred real fast and i like this so +1but the writing and grammar is kinda bad so -1 however the text is appealing to the eye so +1 but Im bad at math so my final score is 1^1000x0

3. Boywolfpup

Boywolfpup
    Expand Collapse

The first part sounds pretty decent but the second one ...not so much.