1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Axeslayer ban appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by Axeslayer, Apr 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axeslayer

Axeslayer
    Expand Collapse

• In-game name: Axeslayer
    • Ban/Mute length: Perm
    • Why were you banned/muted?: For using the Lost Soul Dupe / exploit
    • Why should we unban/unmute you?: I'd like to apologize for my actions. It was in the moment and we thought it would be funny when we found it. I realize how this dupe would affect the server and economy and i'm sorry for doing what we did. I did not know that the chest was going to be hidden since I logged off after we did it and thought it was reported but i still take responsibility for what we did. I am a new player and wish to experience the server for what it is and want to be given another chance. Thank you for reading.

• If the appeal is accepted and your ban sentence is reduced, do you want to VOLUNTEER FOR KARAOKE for a further ban reduction?: I'd rather not it'd be cringey.

Boywolfpup likes this.
  2. Boywolfpup

Boywolfpup
    Expand Collapse

+1 Sounds genuine

3. Dreadmore

Dreadmore
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Community Manager Developer Senior Adminstrator

Hey @Axeslayer ,

I don't quite see how attempting to gain a large unfair advantage could be funny, infact, it is quite toxic. You were aiming to ruin gameplay for our growing playerbase.

I appreciate you taking your time to appeal and although you were not involved hiding the items, you did still have direct interaction with them.

I will reduce your ban to 6 months, if you decide to sing in our Karaoke it can be further reduced.

Regards,
    Dreadmore

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.