1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ban Appeal - Aiboh

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by Aiboh, Apr 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aiboh

Aiboh
    Expand Collapse

• In-game name: Aiboh
    • Ban/Mute length: Permanent
    • Why were you banned/muted?: Lost Soul Shop Duping / Exploit
    • Why should we unban/unmute you?: As the discoverer of the glitch, I admit that I did definitely go too far and I would like to apologize for spreading the knowledge to my fellow town members and inevitably some of the other nation members. Although I had read the rules and not found any rules against abusing bugs, I should have known that it was an implied rule. As I had only played the game for about 2 hours before this situation occurred, I am an extremely new player to the CivWars server, and I had no clue how serious the bug truly was. In addition, I had no affiliation nor support for the hidden chest that was placed and did not have time to remove it or contest the player that placed it before the server was killed to patch out the exploit.

Boywolfpup likes this.
  2. Boywolfpup

Boywolfpup
    Expand Collapse

3. Dreadmore

Dreadmore
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Community Manager Developer Senior Adminstrator

Hi, @Aiboh ,

Although the rules do not say exploiting, your actions most definitely fall under Cheating which is the first rule. It is also a rule of common sense. You were also responsible for the majority of the items put into the chest.

Although I am extremely hesitant to allow you to return to the server, especially due to how much you have attempted to minimize your actions.

I will reduce your ban to 3 months.

Regards,
    Dreadmore

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.