1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bleeep's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Bleeep, Aug 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bleeep

Bleeep
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

In Game Name: Bleeep

Can you fluently speak English?: Yes

Other languages fluently spoken (If any): N/A

Time Zone: CST

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I've been playing since 2012.

Have you ever been staff on any other servers?: Yes. I staffed on what was the most popular towny server for a little over a year. During the time I was staff, the server averaged over 315 players a day, so I am more than prepared to handle Civ's player base. I was accepted onto a notorious build team called Team Elite. They build for places like MCGamer (RIP) and Mineplex. I have also staffed on numerous smaller servers.

Why you want to be staff?: This server has a boatload of potential. Through my past experiences I now understand what it takes to run a successful survival server, and I believe I can help guide it to a healthier player count using my knowledge of this server genre. It's not as easy to market vanilla minecraft anymore, but it definitely can be done.

What can you bring to the Civilization Wars staff team?: I mainly bring experience. I am completely comfortable with the Towny plugin. As previously stated, I have staffed in communities that vary in size, and I have been exposed to many different scenarios. I don't like to toot my horn about my accomplishments within the game, but I can guarantee there aren't many players with my pedigree.

What is your Discord?: blep#4910

RedTillDead, indomitable and Draliri like this.
  2. indomitable

indomitable
    Expand Collapse

+ / - Support

Your application displays that you have proper experience and would be an excellent addition to the staff team, but personally, I rarely see you on the server at all. I would support this in a heartbeat otherwise if you became more active.

3. RedTillDead

RedTillDead
    Expand Collapse

Your time played and the rest of your app is very impressive, however, I agree with indomitable. You may have played since 2012, I don't doubt that, but for example, I didn't even know who you were. I rarely see you on the server, and playtime is very important for a staff member. You need to be an active member, who the community knows and can reach. I can't really speak for your experience, obviously 315 person servers are very much different than CivWars, and I haven't seen you interact with anyone from the community.

Just as indomitable said, I would love to see you become staff, but you would have to be more active, and I have to see you interact with the community. It's integral to being a good staff member.

Bleeep and Dr_Chocolate like this.
  4. Eyefull

Eyefull
    Expand Collapse
    Resident Rodent

Although your application is not bad and your experience would surely benefit the team, you simply aren't active enough. If you become more active, you're welcome to apply again.

Denied.
    You may reapply in two weeks.

indomitable likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.