1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BobbyRavioli's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by BobbyRavioli, Jul 10, 2019 at 3:08 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobbyRavioli

BobbyRavioli
    Expand Collapse

- In Game Name: BobbyRavioli

- Can you fluently speak English?: Yes

- Other languages fluently spoken (If any): No others, only English.

- Time Zone: CDT

- How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I have been playing Minecraft since 2011.

- Have you ever been staff on any other servers?: Yes, I have been a Moderator on a faction server. (I have also owned 2 Garry's Mod servers, I understand that might be irrelevant to minecraft, but it shows I do have the skills to help run a server)

- Why you want to be staff?: Ever since I got my second chance on CivWars, I have seen some of the server's ups and downs. I've seen players come and go. Recently, many players have decided to be inactive and the flow of new players has seemed to decrease. I want to help this server be the best it can be. I want to help it grow and continue to grow for the days to come, to help give players more reasons to play. I want to make CivWars a warm and welcoming community that gives players a great experience

- What can you bring to the Civilization Wars staff team?: I can bring many new ideas to the table. I also hold many managing skills. I can be online almost anytime of any day. For those who know me personally, I am honest and push bias aside when dealing with serious matters.
    - What is your Discord?: Bobby Ravioli#3621

I thought I might as well give this a shot, hope ya'll consider. Thanks!

2. danghannistan

danghannistan
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Community Manager

Trying to loophole isn't a good look for a staff app

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.