1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Breezy's Staff App

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Breeze, Jul 10, 2019 at 7:07 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Breeze

Breeze
    Expand Collapse
    Discord Booster Donator

In Game Name:

FakeFriend

- Can you fluently speak English?:

Yes

- Other languages fluently spoken (If any):

Koreaboo / Weeb

- Time Zone:

GMT

UK

- How long have you been playing Minecraft?:

No idea anymore but a long time!

- Have you ever been staff on any other servers?:

Yes. Twice on here, multiple faction and misc towny servers, the great server of Vervara etc etc.

- Why you want to be staff?:

I love CivWars. Right now it feels like the only one who is ever on to moderate is Dan, this should not be the case. I'm aware that people have lives, but with so many quitting and what feels like the server on its last legs, something needs to be done. I want to help be a medium between the player base and staff, as I feel we currently do not have that. We are asked not to ping management but the current staff team are as clueless as us on most situations. I love CivWars, even if I've lost a lot of love for the current staff. i only played because it was CIVWARS and I want to make CivWars great again whilst also allowing ti to grow and prosper instead of dying with nothing happening.

- What can you bring to the Civilization Wars staff team?:

Fuck all the applications that talk about "personality" and "change" to the staff team. It feels like the same generic applications get accepted all the time. And clearly that isn't and hasn't worked for CivWars. With half the staff team inactive, the other half shit posting so they don't look inactive, and Dan almost on his own keeping CivWars afloat, change is most defo needed from the current state we are in. Let me bring a firm grip to the staff team. Let me stop all this slacking. Let me help you keep this server alive and maybe, just maybe we can get it to grow again.
    Something is wrong if even Nexus are feeling like not playing for fuck sake.

- What is position are you applying for?

Any position that will help get this server out of the shit storm it is in now.

- What is your discord

Breeze6969

./s

2. Vali

Vali
    Expand Collapse

Part of the requirement for being a staff member is that you must be active on the server. I rarely see you online. How are you going to be active once instated as a staff member?

How do you plan to be a "medium between the player base and staff"? In what way do you feel that the current staff team are clueless? How do you plan to "make CivWars great again whilst also allowing ti to grow and prosper instead of dying with nothing happening"?

You say 'fuck' all applications talking about change, then 2 sentences later, say that "change is most defo needed". What change do you believe is needed to the staff team? How do you plan to implement this change? Expand on this point.

3. Breeze

Breeze
    Expand Collapse
    Discord Booster Donator

4. Vali

Vali
    Expand Collapse

Don’t post an application here if you’re just trying to make a joke out of it. Being a staff member is a position that requires responsibility and integrity.

I gave you the benefit of doubt for your poorly written application because of your extensive staff member experience, but it seems you don’t really want to be a staff member.

5. Red

Red
    Expand Collapse
    Donator

That's what the /s means. It means its sarcasm, a joke, not real, a funny, etc.

6. danghannistan

danghannistan
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Community Manager

Denied.

You're banned. Have some sense mate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.