1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camarena

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by Camarena, Dec 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Camarena

Camarena
    Expand Collapse

• In-game name: Camarena
    • Ban/Mute length: Perm
    • Why were you banned/muted?: Duping
    • Why should we unban/unmute you?: I was banned 5+ months ago along with most of Nexus. We discovered a dupe and we took advantage of it because hardly anyone played anymore. That being said I did not actually use the dupe, I was banned because I received money from the original user who discovered the dupe. I tried to plead with Derp and I also annoyed the shit out of him, but he didn't want to hear any of it and I was banned from discord for this(I understand why I was banned on discord, it was my fault for nagging at him). I'm here to appeal my ban and just say that I'm sorry for partaking in the duping incident by receiving the money, I should have just /pay the user who gave it to me and logged off, but that didn't happen. Thank you for reviewing my ban appeal.

MooseBobby and Asdeo like this.
  2. Asdeo

Asdeo
    Expand Collapse
    Nemesis Consul Mayor of Lofi

+1 I love civwars

Acid Monkey and MooseBobby like this.
  3. Acid Monkey

Acid Monkey
    Expand Collapse
    Just click
    Donator

You already have an alt you evade on, what difference would it make

4. TheFlagCourier

TheFlagCourier
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Community Manager Donator

Given that this is the only infraction we have on your record - which is rare on this server to say the least - and that you've gone out of your way to apologize for your actions, I suppose lifting your ban would be reasonable at this time. Due to the nature of the ban however, I will be adding two permanent warnings against your account and against your alts.

Consider your ban lifted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.