1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camarena's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by Camarena, Jul 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Camarena

Camarena
    Expand Collapse

• In-game name: Camarena
    • Ban/Mute length: I believe it's a permanent ban.
    • Why were you banned/muted?: Duping
    Why should we unban/unmute you?: Well to start off my appeal, I gotta take you back to when this incident happened. I got home from work and I saw that my boys were chilling in a discord call and I decided to log on CivWars just to work on my base. I log on and I join the call and some guy that I've never even heard of was going on about how there was a way to dupe money on the server and he was asking if I, Camarena was in Nexus and everyone said "Yes" he then continued to send me 5 million (which I didn't even ask for btw) and I decided to give out half of it to one of my nation members and buy diamonds with the other half. At the time, my adrenaline was pumping from all the cash I just received that I didn't even consider how illegal said cash was but the only reason I continued to buy diamonds was because I assumed the server would be rolled back. I then logged off soon after I converted the diamonds into blocks. I figured staff were already notified because we told Lemon about the large balances on /baltop and he said he spammed Derp and Dan.
    We assumed the server would be rolled back because of the massive dupe that was discovered. Even though I didn't directly contribute to the dupe by actually doing the dupe, I am sorry I didn't report it sooner and I am sorry that I took the opportunity to buy diamonds. I feel ashamed and I am truly sorry for making the staff work even harder than how hard they already work. I hope the community finds it in their heart to forgive me for what happened during this incident.

2. MLG_Twinky

MLG_Twinky
    Expand Collapse

+1 really good guy. wasn't involved in the dupeing of money.

Camarena likes this.
  3. Sparkledog

Sparkledog
    Expand Collapse
    Nemesis Governor and Winterfell Queen

+1
    he wasnt part of it, not even in VC
    he joined and got /pay 'd

Camarena likes this.
  4. Randall0208

Randall0208
    Expand Collapse

5. Brawdy

Brawdy
    Expand Collapse
    Allowed to Shitpost- Derp Daddy

Very toxic, but funny as hell. If he says he didn’t dupe and there’s no proof to say that he did he can’t be perm banned. Although he did take the duped money no questions asked when he knew it was duped. There still needs to be a punishment, but just not a perm ban.
    +1

Camarena likes this.
  6. Camarena

Camarena
    Expand Collapse

Thank you for your input.

7. danghannistan

danghannistan
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Community Manager

Due to the nature of your actions, you are not welcome back on the server.

You have expressed your interest in returning. It has been noted, and should we deem it fit you should return, you will be contacted.

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.