1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ChangeLog (6/24/19) - Flight and Formatting!?!?!

Discussion in 'Server Announcements' started by IHazCow, Jun 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IHazCow

IHazCow
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Owner of Civilization Wars

[​IMG]
    (Changed) Rules:
    • The rules have been re-formatted so that they are significantly easier to read:
    (Changed) Staff:
    • Eyefull is going to go ahead and step down from his Community Manager position and he is going to be replaced by Danghannistan. Eyefull is not being removed from management, but he will take a role that permits his inactivity and allows him to continue with his real life. Fortunately for us he still cares and will still provide input where he is needed and wanted. Danghannistan will be taking the community manager place.
    (Changed) Shop:
    • (Added) 1x Warp (Neutrals only) to the shop which allows the creation of a public warp to their town and a No-PVP zone around the warp so that they make have a public place they create for everyone to enjoy. This is only allowed for neutrals and traps are not allowed.
    • (Added) Merchant's License (Everyone)
    • [​IMG]
    • (Added) Towny Flight (Neutral Only)
    • [​IMG]
    (Added) Event Post
    • Gunna meme some nerds.

2. Red

Red
    Expand Collapse
    CivWar's #1 Pvper
    Donator

You added flight after I left neutrality you retard

Boywolfpup and Acid Monkey like this.
  3. danghannistan

danghannistan
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Community Manager

You left neutrality to join Nexus you-

Flaze, jbean45 and Red like this.
  4. Red

Red
    Expand Collapse
    CivWar's #1 Pvper
    Donator

I left neutrality to fight nexus >:[

Acid Monkey likes this.
  5. Acid Monkey

Acid Monkey
    Expand Collapse
    Donator

jbean45 and Red like this.
  6. jbean45

jbean45
    Expand Collapse

You joined them you stupid f***k. I saw your application

7. Acid Monkey

Acid Monkey
    Expand Collapse
    Donator

*ignores nexus genociding us for the past 2 weeks*

8. jbean45

jbean45
    Expand Collapse

Let me think, jbean45 should know what happened on the server and care about the nation that treated him like a slave while he was banned and not checking the forums.you Really think that you stupid s••t. Also what do you mean by “us”

9. Bleeep

Bleeep
    Expand Collapse

calm down there champ.

10. Acid Monkey

Acid Monkey
    Expand Collapse
    Donator

Who pissed in your Cheerios guy?

11. jbean45

jbean45
    Expand Collapse

I hate Drastia and red. They treated me
    Shut up you stupid poor Drastian

12. Acid Monkey

Acid Monkey
    Expand Collapse
    Donator

Stop waaahing poor hacker

13. jbean45

jbean45
    Expand Collapse

Hey who’s country got destroyed not mine

MooseBobby likes this.
  14. Red

Red
    Expand Collapse
    CivWar's #1 Pvper
    Donator

Capture.PNG
    You weren't in a country since nobody wants a stupid childish hacker.
    "They treated me". If you were going to say poorly, then yes I did. Because I told you not to hack, and told you several times to stop, and you repeatedly told me "no, they won't catch me". Then I kicked you from the discord and the town once you were found out. How is that a surprise? Like I said, nobody wants a stupid childish hacker.
    Clearly you do care because whenever you so much as hear the name "Drastia" you flip your shit. Treated you like a slave while you were banned? What? I didn't even treat you like a slave when you weren't banned. You played for a day and got banned in like 2-3 hours. I never talked to you after you were banned because I have no use for stupid childish hackers like yourself. You're only mad at me because you added me to a group chat with Raz, and asked to rejoin Drastia when you get unbanned and I turned you down, because you're a stupid childish hacker. And by "us", Acid is referring to Drastia, which was clear to everyone but you.
    I joined them much after that application. I joined them because my town was annexed in war with them, and there's no point resisting them if my group no longer desires to play.

Now would you please stop throwing a pissyfit on literally every thread I post on? Especially here, this is a changelog post, not somewhere for you to complain about not being let back in a Minecraft clan.

EDIT: Added in the picture for proof.

15. jbean45

jbean45
    Expand Collapse

Well fuck you, you barged in on a conversation me and razgiz had on discord and un fairly reported me cause I was talking about my 2b2t alt. You hated me and admitted on the call so you got me banned. Don’t act like your innocent because your not . You ruined my reputation and @razgriz I don’t know if you remember me telling you it was on an alt I have hacked clients and play 2b2t and constatiam. You red even know that you heard me. Anyone who knows about 2b2t knows that alts are important for glitches. But my alt never logged on. Also if I wanted to hack I just go to spawn at 2b2t and kill hundreds of new fags for an hour that’s how I vent watching them suffer and laughing at how much they might be raging. Don’t pretend to be innocent @Red

I’ve been holding that in for weeks. It’s so angering getting banned for talking about hacks. Just cause one person is well trusted and hated me. sorry I know it’s the wrong place and time. I also know you probably don’t trust me which I understand. But I’ve been un rightly banned and red knows. That’s why I hate red. He got me banned because he hated me not because I was hacking. This is the truth I tried get through to you guys on my first appeal. But my word against reds is hard to trust. Red is a vet, I am not. Your more likely to believe. I never hacked and never will. There are right and wrong places for hacks. This sever is the wrong place
    Here is proof that didn’t care or know what was happening[​IMG][​IMG] https://share.icloud.com/photos/0tF0GXb_zoC-Ia38jcM7kyc-Q
    And again I’m sorry for to write this here. But I want justice. I’ve beet unfairly banned. I know you won’t believe me. but just once consider that red lied. That is all.

#15 jbean45, Jun 28, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
  16. jbean45

jbean45
    Expand Collapse

@Razgriz remember the 2b2t video I sent you on discord

17. Acid Monkey

Acid Monkey
    Expand Collapse
    Donator

Sounds like you’re trying to convince us that you didn’t hack, and that you only do so on 2b2t.

https://imgur.com/a/hVO5Txk
    -proof you’re a liar

Your reputation was ruined because you hacked. That’s not on red, staff or anyone but you. You’ve admitted to, and have been convicted of hacking by the staff team so there is no question of whether or not you did. Obviously spawn camping people on 2b2t isn’t enough for you. Try to save the tiny sliver of respect someone may have for you by ending your hissyfit on this changelog.

18. jbean45

jbean45
    Expand Collapse

This is what happened and I won’t go and rant on everyones post

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.