1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cody Duping Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by Cody, Jul 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody

Cody
    Expand Collapse
    Part of the elite nexus retard squad
    Donator

• In-game name: Codyblueblue
    • Ban/Mute length: 4evar
    • Why were you banned/muted?: duping
    • Why should we unban/unmute you?: I wont deny it, what we did was very stupid and immature, while I didn't participate in the duping, I did take a lot of the money and started handing the money out to many different players. I knew the money was duped, and I realize I should of told staff instead of handing it out, I guess what I am saying is there is no good reason to unban me, and I could of destroyed the economy. We should of been more mature and told the staff instead of exploiting it. If you unban me or not, is your choice. I hope the best for the server even if i stay banned.

• If the appeal is accepted and your ban sentence is reduced, do you want to VOLUNTEER FOR KARAOKE for a further ban reduction?: Yes

BobbyRavioli likes this.
  2. Brawdy

Brawdy
    Expand Collapse
    Allowed to Shitpost- Derp Daddy

I personally believe little of the Nexus players who are banned for duping shouldn’t be unbanned. They Duped maliciously and i lack empathy for them since there intentions were clearly to make competition impossible. Does anyone really believe that when a new situation arises where they can exploit they won’t do it again, and this time I bet you they’d actually hide it better.

3. IHazCow

IHazCow
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Owner of Civilization Wars

Just out of curiosity, your saying little of them should be unbanned.

Who do you think should be unbanned?

4. Cody

Cody
    Expand Collapse
    Donator

except when anyone from nexus makes a ban appeal, you are at the forefront against the unban. Even when most people on both sides think someone should be unbanned, you sometimes are the only one against their unban.
    No one will take your voice seriously, because of you constantly railing against nexus and the fact you don't even play the server consistantly.

5. Brawdy

Brawdy
    Expand Collapse

I’m almost always for people getting unbanned, but only when they actually should be unbanned. you didn’t even deny my points you just said that they don’t matter since I don’t like you as a player. Hell I hate almost everyone on this server, but I usually say they should be unbanned when they should actually be unbanned.

6. Brawdy

Brawdy
    Expand Collapse

I know there was someone causing a fuss since they had screenshots of them not knowing that the money they got was duped. Don’t know if there appeal got accepted but people who have evidence they did nothing wrong 100% deserved and unban.

7. MooseBobby

MooseBobby
    Expand Collapse
    Leader of Nexus
    Donator

got any proof to back up the claim we did it with ill intent?

8. Cody

Cody
    Expand Collapse
    Donator

the points dont even matter if you are not a active and contributing member of the community, and you hate nexus as a whole. You have never +1 any nexus appeals, only ones who are enemies of nexus. you dont contribute anything, you don't fight, you don't build, hell you are never on. I would be willing to debate a active member of the server, but you are not one of them. You come on to shittalk on discord every other day, and thats it, the last time you did anything was at that event.

9. Brawdy

Brawdy
    Expand Collapse

In the voicechat while waiting for derp you said "We were using the money to buy diamonds" also in Codys post he said:
    "I did take a lot of the money and started handing the money out to many different players."
    That would signify a little bit of ill intent would it not?

10. Cody

Cody
    Expand Collapse
    Donator

how is that ill intent, i literally did it to see reactions

11. Randall0208

Randall0208
    Expand Collapse

12. Cody

Cody
    Expand Collapse
    Donator

hi randypvp

13. Brawdy

Brawdy
    Expand Collapse

Im more active then you in the discord and the forums! And I don't hate Nexus as a whole. I like Sigma, Arvien, Jbean, Sparkle etc. I -1 most Nexus appeals true, but mostly because they are bad appeals. My points do matter, and you not answering or defending provides solid proof that you don't belong on Civwars anymore

jbean45 likes this.
  14. Sparkledog

Sparkledog
    Expand Collapse
    Officer of The Grand Cross (II), Nexus PR

+1
    This was fun and games, just to fuck around. We were expecting a roll back, not bans. Hence why they were going overboard making it extremely obvious and told LEMON of all people.

15. Cody

Cody
    Expand Collapse
    Donator

your point is? sorry i don't see a reason to argue 24/7 on discord and the fourms. Also check message count bud, i almost have double your messages on fourms. You really can't debate a appeal if you don't play on the actual server. discord is NOT a exception.

yet you -1 a very good appeal sigma made and you bitched about him being unbanned

16. Brawdy

Brawdy
    Expand Collapse

Because what Sigma did was slimy. I didn't +1 trick, but he deserved an unban way more then Sigma did. Sigmas a good guy but did a pretty slimy thing so the -1 comes from that.

17. jbean45

jbean45
    Expand Collapse

actually?

18. danghannistan

danghannistan
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Community Manager

Due to the nature of your actions, you are not welcome back on the server.

You have expressed your interest in returning. It has been noted, and should we deem it fit you should return, you will be contacted.

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.