1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BAN Codyblueblue's Discord Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by Cody, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Cody

Cody
    Expand Collapse
    Ex Nexuian, Hoping for server revival.
    Donator

• In-game name: Codyblueblue/ Cody#5114
    • Ban/Mute length: Discord ban, Seems to be permanent
    • Why were you banned/muted?: Telling other players not to play the server on the official discord.
    • Why should we unban/unmute you?: A few days after I got banned, along with many Nexus players for the Money dupe that could have destroyed the economy, I started telling players not to play and that the owner wouldn't care about them (I don't remember exactly what I said). Out of anger and spite, mainly because of the deny to my ban appeal that happened, that I felt at the time to be half-assed. While I was probably annoying/a nuisance a plethora of other times, I want to come back and keep up with the rest of the community, and the update I have heard a bit about and want to be updated on it. While I was angry at the time for the response I was given, and the ban, It shouldn't of clouded my judgment and tried to ruin the server I have been on for years and spent many hours on. I can only ask for a third chance (Second time I posted a bit too edgy of memes) on the discord. Thank you and have a good day!

Asdeo likes this.
  2. Asdeo

Asdeo
    Expand Collapse
    Nemesis Consul: Still banned