1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D:

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Randall0208, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Randall0208

Randall0208
    Expand Collapse

Servers starting to die again its sad to see, I have a few suggestions to try and bring the server back.
    I think we have to admit that the only thing that keeps the server alive is when theres a war, people being on grinding repairing and fighting helps the player count a lot and I think we need to cater to war and pvp nations. The only time the servers had 50+ people is during a big fight and I think with more war going on we'd see a lot more players.
    The way wars on here have gone is two nations butt heads for 2ish weeks until one takes over the other takes all their shit and they quit. It's definitely not healthy for the server, I liked the no war on sunday monday tuesday it lets people repair and prepare for war when they are in the middle of one. In the 10k x 10k world its pretty easy to find towns and in the nemesis vs japan war we just kept finding all their new bases super fast and we never let them breathe we just kept attacking every new base they made. Possibly a drastic border expansion like 20k x 20k or 25k would help, people could make a new base and be under the radar for longer and wars would be extended and last longer with bases being harder to find.
    Before we can have all this cool war stuff we need actual players, I don't really know the answer to getting people on I don't think a youtuber within our budget would really help. The last youtuber I remember was hired I feel like you guys had the best intentions but it flopped, I don't think he should of been hired to begin with he had 20 views a video and 500 subs it was a dead channel. A youtuber could help if he has a decent number of subs and has a healthy channel with views that are proportionate to his subs, and his content has to make sense with the gamemode of civwars. If he's a luckyblock or skyblock peaceful player his audience isn't going to really be into the server. If theres a youtuber that is maybe from hypixel and plays minemanclub or something his audience might enjoy that and one of the sides in a war could bring him along to fight and show how much fun fights are. A lot of people on datblock are getting sick of their gamemode an staff abuse and they started up on civ but never really went anywhere. And in order for new people to come we would need existing players on nobody will want to play on a dead server so it'd have to be a team effort from the community. I don't really know how civwars should attract players in other ways feel free to comment below with thoughts

BloodStrike and Dr_Chocolate like this.
  2. BloodStrike

BloodStrike
    Expand Collapse

This man is hot and smart

estsalvia likes this.
  3. WrestlingWithGod

WrestlingWithGod
    Expand Collapse

+1. WAR IS GOOD FOR THE ECONOMY AND PVP PLAYERBASE
    PEACE IS GOOD FOR BUILDERS AND GRINDING/REPAIRS