1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DrankBleach's Banging Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by DrankBleach, Jun 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrankBleach

DrankBleach
    Expand Collapse

• In-game name:
      DrankBleach
    • Ban/Mute length:
      Permanent
    • Why were you banned/muted?:
      XRaying
    • Why should we unban/unmute you?:
      I mean, I don't really have a specified reason as to why you should unban me, but rather why I want to be unbanned. CivWars is currently one of the most populated towny war servers that still stands for Minecraft. I haven't played Minecraft for nearly 4 years until about a month ago and now I am a grown man that doesn't really have time to dedicate to looking for diamonds and what not on a Minecraft server. So I saw downloading a xray texture pack to be a good avenue to approach to being able to indulge in the PvP aspect of the server, the only reason I really log into Minecraft anymore. This was poor and stupid judgement on my part, partly due to the stupidity of doing it when an Administrator was online, and also ruining both my own reputation and the competitive integrity of the server. I grew up playing on one Towny Server in particular, and a fairly decent selection of players that currently play on CivWars had played with me for a couple years or so and it's always nice to talk to these familiar faces every once and a while, and currently CivWars is where these people are playing at. In this instance in particular I believe the metaphor, "slow and steady wins the race," is a good fit. I'd rather play at CivWars and take my time getting my gear and being able to relax and talk to familiar faces is a better opportunity than getting loot and having the possibility of being banned.

MooseBobby likes this.
  2. TheFreshLemon

TheFreshLemon
    Expand Collapse

+1 Drank is good and we don't want to see him back on MCs bc MCs garbo

3. danghannistan

danghannistan
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Community Manager

Change that god awful profile pic and I'll knock it down to a month

Draliri likes this.
  4. DrankBleach