1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

event team application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by showvag, May 18, 2020.

1. showvag

showvag
    Expand Collapse

- In Game Name: showvag

- Can you fluently speak English?: Yes.

- Time Zone: CST

- How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since late 2011 maybe?

- Have you ever been staff on any other servers?: Yes.

- Why you want to be staff?: It was suggested that I write an application a few days ago when the staff team hosted a Koth which lacked a lot of player involvement and presence I thought it would be nice to just write an application to give some suggestions on things that CivWars Staff can do to make the next koth a little bit more contested, pretty sure the one a few days ago was up for 14 minutes and didn't even get knocked. Also I have several ideas for the kitmap and events that can take place on that server.

- What can you bring to the Civilization Wars staff team?: I've been in the HCF and Towny genres for nearly 8 years now and have a lot more perspective and understanding related to how things should operate compared to your average hcf/towny-war player. I don't even really care if I get the position as anyone can really host an event however, I would like it if the upper level staff would take a look at some of my suggestions on how future koths/pvp related events should operate as the last one just didn't really hold any value in my eyes, or the eyes of other PvP oriented players, which is still a fairly dominant demographic on this server.

- What is your Discord?: Goon.#3257

Asdeo likes this.