1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exploitation of Glitch to Get Access to Appareil Underground, and Illegal Sethomes

Discussion in 'Accepted Reports' started by Grant, Apr 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grant

Grant
    Expand Collapse

There is a glitch by which people have been able to get access to my underground area in Appareil.

FlowerPacket and Vyrewatch have been exploiting this glitch (and presumably also illegal set homes, since the glitch has apparently since been fixed--Vyrewatch admitted to having a sethome) to buy enchanted books and other war materials from my villagers, aiding their war effort (but, to be fair, I don't know the extent to which they exploited this).

Also, Vyrewatch said that FlowerPacket told him that a friend of his said he could use it. I have not allowed anyone access to my underground area, and I have not allowed anyone a sethome (except for YamiEmiri, in a different part of the town from which the illegally-accessed area cannot be visited), so someone's lying, or that friend was (perhaps unintentionally) breaking the rules.

I'm singling FlowerPacket and Vyrewatch out because Vyrewatch admitted that he and FlowerPacket have been using them, but others might also have used them.

XSphinxHDX, Draliri and Asdeo like this.
  2. Grant

Grant
    Expand Collapse

Just some evidence.

Attached Files:

3. Asdeo

Asdeo
    Expand Collapse
    Nemesis Consul Mayor of Lofi

+1 pls fix ily jux

4. _Bloody_

_Bloody_
    Expand Collapse

+1 ily bb <3

5. Grant

Grant
    Expand Collapse

I should mention that Vyrewatch says that he and buzz got a tp from a friend (I don't know who), so apparently they did not glitch themselves.
    Also, even though Vyrewatch had a home, he did delete it when I asked.

6. Boywolfpup

Boywolfpup
    Expand Collapse

Did you get bombed or something? Do you know for certain that there's a sethome there?

7. Dreadmore

Dreadmore
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Administrator Developer Senior Adminstrator Forum Administrator

This issue has been taken care of.

Vyrewatch had a sethome in Juxtapositions town which he believed he had permission to be in.

Although both Juxta and I think there was no Ill Intent in this situation the fact remains that he did benefit heavily from the rule break.

Vyrewatch was issued a final warning and to read the rules along with a $20,000 fine paid to the server for the rule violation.

Vyrewatch was found in violation of the Player Harrassment clause for other reasons that surrounded this situation and was banned for 24 hours.

Warm Regards,
    Dreadmore

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.