1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FernuxKing Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by FernuxKing, May 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FernuxKing

FernuxKing
    Expand Collapse

- In Game Name: FernuxKing

- Can you fluently speak English?: Yes, I can.

- Other languages fluently spoken (If any): Spanish (It's been taught like a first language to me, due to my heritage.)

- Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

- How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 10 Years, as I've played since early Alpha

- Have you ever been staff on any other servers?: Yes, I've been an Admin on multiple servers, as well as mod and chat-mod on others. The longest being on the (Now Defunct) NodeX server and the most notable for the server being on Old Civwars

- Why you want to be staff?: Because I've played on the server for at least a year, I know the layout of how nations and towns work, I know the politics well enough to want to help influence it, and I'd honestly like to bring Civwars to an even higher point than Old Civ's Glory Days.

- What can you bring to the Civilization Wars staff team?: Knowledge on how the player base acts, I have a fun and self-aware attitude towards it. As well, I'm knowledgable with technology (My main coding language being Lua), I'm a Veteran on the server, so many players know and recognize me, and, also, I know how to handle most of the server politics if it ends up going too far, as it tends to

- What is your Discord?: CaptainBakura#4957

#1 FernuxKing, May 19, 2019
    Last edited: May 19, 2019
    Boywolfpup and Red like this.
  2. MooseBobby

MooseBobby
    Expand Collapse
    Founder of Nexus (RIP)
    Donator

ur signature is better than this application unironically. nice try though

3. Brawdy

Brawdy
    Expand Collapse
    Allowed to Shitpost- Derp Daddy

The way you’ve held yourself in Voicechats around me as other players has been very immature and condescending and I don’t know if that would make for good staff. Other then that you’ve been a part of the community for a while and active so.
    +0

4. FernuxKing

FernuxKing
    Expand Collapse

No blame on either of these.

5. IHazCow

IHazCow
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Owner of Civilization Wars

In your opinion what's wrong with LUA being the base for large amount of game engines?

6. FernuxKing

FernuxKing
    Expand Collapse

Its far too limited in its Capacity, due to being fairly limitted in the way it can be used, compared to C++ and Java that have far better and more sprawling engines made nigh-entirely from them.

#6 FernuxKing, May 20, 2019
    Last edited: May 20, 2019
  7. Red

Red
    Expand Collapse
    CivWar's #1 Pvper
    Donator

I've gotten to known Fernux, and he is always respectful, funny, and mature. He is well known by the community on the server, and is very active.
    I also remember when he was staff when coolsurdy was owner, and he was a very good member of the staff team, and I think he would be an excellent addition now.

I give Fernux my full backing for staff. +1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.