1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BAN furrylover69owo ban

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by Flamzy, May 11, 2020.

1. Flamzy

Flamzy
    Expand Collapse

Posting on behalf of furrylover69owo

In-game name: furrylover69owo
    Ban/Mute length: 30 days / Permanent
    Why were you banned/muted?:
    I was banned for having a hacked client in my versions folder while playing on the oldest towny wars server to exist to this date. I was also screenshared in suspicions of combat-related activity.

Why should we unban/unmute you?:
    You should unban me because I have realized what I have done wrong, and take all responsibility for it. It was my bad that I didn't check the server rules before joining, and I admit that. Yes, I have removed the client from my versions folder, yes, I emptied the recycle bin, and yes, I am sorry. I am not expecting nor demanding a full unban for my actions, as they were my mistakes. Anything is appreciated. If the appeal is accepted and your ban sentence is reduced, do you want to

VOLUNTEER FOR KARAOKE for a further ban reduction?:
    Sure, why not, shit's boring during quarantine. If I am being honest, I joined the server for the tourney. However, for the 3 hours I have played, the community seems like a nice group of people, and I could see myself playing on the server from time to time. Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal.

Message @wao#7331

To clarify: he had not used the client in 30 days and was not playing while using the client.

XSphinxHDX likes this.
  2. Flamzy

Flamzy
    Expand Collapse

frog band

Attached Files:

3. Hexx

Hexx
    Expand Collapse
    honk honk