1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gods Plugin

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by bladeboy24, Mar 23, 2020.

?

Should we add the Gods plugin?

1. Yes

2. No, this is a christian minecraft server

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. bladeboy24

bladeboy24
    Expand Collapse

What do you want to happen: Add the Gods plugin

Why should it happen: The community has a rich history of religions (Church of Melora, Spudhism, Tallism, Venicism), but they’re all jokes or RP because there’s no server infrastructure to support them.

What will this bring to the server: It’s an easy way to expand on the ‘civ’ aspect of CivWars and it makes nations more unique. I do think not everything should be included, like holy lands or marriage, because they’re redundant with some of the other plugins we already have, but it’d be cool to build a temple and actually have an altar to a god you can interact with.

Additional Info: On September 4, 2018, IHazCow said we’d be able to pay five bucks to get a custom brew added to the server and I don’t know if I missed it or what but I haven’t seen it happen :) https://civwars.net/forums/threads/custom-brewery-recipes.1087/

Draliri likes this.
  2. morganizach

morganizach
    Expand Collapse

Can you post a link to the gods plugin?

3. bladeboy24

bladeboy24
    Expand Collapse

4. morganizach

morganizach
    Expand Collapse

This plugin may be cool to have. May need to make sure to customize away anything that needs to be nerfed with it.

Boywolfpup likes this.
  5. Boywolfpup

Boywolfpup
    Expand Collapse

Victorium nostalgia? :p

bladeboy24 likes this.
  6. TheFlagCourier

TheFlagCourier
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Community Manager Donator

Unfortunately, this plugin is not listed under open source, and claims all rights reserved. Why is this a problem? Because this plugin would replace Marriages, which we have modified to somewhat tie into Towny. (Currently re-working it's implementation of Towny's APIs).

If it can be modified, or if the OG author adds Towny support themselves, we can reconsider.

I'm going to shoot it down here, but I'll leave this open for further discussion / reconsideration later.

Boywolfpup likes this.