1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

jbean45's ban appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by jbean45, Jun 20, 2019.

1. jbean45

jbean45
    Expand Collapse

• In-game name:jbean45
    • Ban length:perm
    • Why were you banned?:x-ray
    • Why should we unban you?:
    • I'm sorry. I was hacking even more than just x-ray. I've been on many towny servers looking for one as active and fun as this. I've all these weeks thought I blew my chances and no one would un-ban me. but then the main server, I was playing on (Earthmc factions) the staff got careless and started using hacks.after players noticed the staff were using hacks, many players started using hacks. The server got un-playable unleess you had hacks to find base. Me and many other players quit. Then I realized the damage hacks do and why people get so upset about them. I will never use hacks again because I want to play on this sever, where the staff care about the player base and don't get corrupt. If I get un-banned, I won't use hacks because they ruin other players experience and hacks ruined my experience. by getting banned and playing on many awful severs. I'm sorry and ope you can forgive me.
    • If the appeal is accepted and your ban sentence is reduced, do you want to VOLUNTEER FOR KARAOKE for a further ban reduction?:I can't I'm busy Friday nights

Red and MooseBobby like this.
  2. MooseBobby

MooseBobby
    Expand Collapse
    Leader of Nexus
    Staff Member Donator

Good appeal. But FYI karaoke is on saturdays :)

jbean45 and Boywolfpup like this.
  3. jbean45

jbean45
    Expand Collapse

Thx i was worried it was going to be bad again

4. IHazCow

IHazCow
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Owner of Civilization Wars

Accepted.

Ban reduced to 30 days.