1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lbfrocks' Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by lbfrocks, May 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lbfrocks

lbfrocks
    Expand Collapse

• In-game name: lbfrocks
    • Ban/Mute length: Indefinite
    • Why were you banned/muted?: X-ray
    • Staff member who banned/muted you: Dan
    • Why should we unban/unmute you?
    Let me first start off by apologizing. During the long period of time the server was down for, the staff members worked very hard to rethink and redesign Civwars. This lead the new and reworked version to be released on the 11th. I started playing the hour the server was opened to the public, and played nearly the whole day. On the second day, however, I decided to xray. It was extremely disrespectful not only for me to cheat, but to cheat on only the second day. I let down the staff members, who worked very hard to get the server where it is now, and were always ready to answer any of my questions at a moments notice. I have also disrespected all of the players, as having an unfair advantage makes the game frustrating for others, especially newer players. I regret my actions and wish to be granted a second chance.

Thank you for your time,

lbfrocks

#1 lbfrocks, May 13, 2019
    Last edited: May 13, 2019
    Red likes this.
  2. Red

Red
    Expand Collapse
    CivWar's #1 Pvper
    Donator

This is an excellent example of everything a ban appeal should be. He is respectful, clearly acknowledging and apologizing what he has done, and doesnt blame anyone else. While cheating is a serious offense, he shows that what he did was not only wrong but entirely his fault.

+1

3. Brawdy

Brawdy
    Expand Collapse
    Allowed to Shitpost- Derp Daddy

You hacked and deserve punishment for it, but a perm ban is too much for something like this especially when you show remorse for your actions.

4. danghannistan

danghannistan
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Community Manager

You will be released early contingent upon good behaviour.

Do not hack again, or you will not be welcome here again.

Your ban will be shortened to one month.

Red likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.