1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lofi capital of Nemesis

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Asdeo, May 15, 2020.

1. Asdeo

Asdeo
    Expand Collapse
    Nemesis Consul Mayor of Lofi

As most people would know and or assume Lofi is the biggest and one of the most well-defended places on civ as of right now, but not in its sense of massive walls or cool Redstone defenses but yet simply in the amount of land it occupies in a single area. Lofi at its core covers around 7 Biomes being Mountains, Plains, Forest, Hills, Desert, Ocean, and the Savanah but nothing to see there except those lands untouched and today I will openly say once more of my if not clear already intent to make Lofi into a true sight to see a city of the night: a city that thrives in and or out of wartime.

Phase 1
    Lofi will be taking down any ugly and un-needed war defenses as said before we will be going Semi-Neutral as we won't be fighting anyone anytime soon but we're also too poor to afford complete neutrality so just imagine were neutral you know?

Phase 2
    Terraforming/making room for the Cities Streets parks homes and other buildings. If you've visited Lofi or seen me in chat randomly at times you know I'm already starting to do this.[​IMG]
    the area shown above was cleared out in room for a small park that will very likely be the first non-warring build of Lofi.

Phase 3
    Now, this is the part where the bigger picture and the Citadel type of shit I keep talking about comes in. Somewhere in the middle of Lofi I plan to clear out a 10x10 chunk area just so I can build something bigger and maybe even grander to the palace RedTillDead built. This will out a doubt be the main attraction of Lofi as a castle that big cannot be ignored: and keep in mind that 10x10 chunk area is just for the build alone, It does not include the areas around it such as the outer courtyards and other things that will be kept secret or rather untold even to the higher rankings in nemesis.

I will admit i hate the area Lofi is in but I've come to far to back down now so I accept the cards i have been dealt and I will do my best to work with them and build something great, in the meantime if i get warred Im going to be pissed because as of right now I'm done with pvp on civ and I just want to build for the most part.

BTW accepting donations/help because as a 1 man team this is gonna take awhile.

[​IMG]

Badman Levi likes this.
  2. Sinyphus

Sinyphus
    Expand Collapse

*loads cannon with malicious intent*

3. Asdeo

Asdeo
    Expand Collapse

do it i dare you i straight KNOCK YOU OUT CUH

4. _Bloody_

_Bloody_
    Expand Collapse

Thats cute, got nothing on BloodGates sorry

5. Asdeo

Asdeo
    Expand Collapse

i mean yeah, i dont build like i used to so...

6. AdmiralAlideen

AdmiralAlideen
    Expand Collapse

im flagging u

7. _Bloody_

_Bloody_
    Expand Collapse

u don’t build like miner_frost

8. Acid Monkey

Acid Monkey
    Expand Collapse
    Just click