1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moosebobby warlog report

Discussion in 'Denied Reports' started by Randall0208, Jan 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randall0208

Randall0208
    Expand Collapse

• Your in game name, town name, and nation name: Randall0208, Eminence, Nemesis
    • Warlogger's in game name, town name, and nation name: Moosebobby, Defiance, Nexus
    • Date and time the warlog occurred: 1/22/2020 at roughly 6:15pm EST
    • Evidence of the warlog (they must show the flag being placed or won, as well as the player leaving the server): [​IMG]
    • Coordinates of the three town claims(chunks), (these must also be at the border/start of the claim) you would like as compensation: I currently cannot log on right now to get coords but when I can log on I'll let you guys know. I just want the three plots going straight in the same direction I flagged if you can do it while I'm offline.

Acid Monkey likes this.
  2. MooseBobby

MooseBobby
    Expand Collapse
    Founder of Nexus (RIP)
    Donator

Rangerjaython was still online when I got kicked and she left roughly two minutes after me and trickmaster was logged in by 6:19pm therefore it wasn’t even five minutes since a Town member logged that someone in my town was back on. Thanks though.

Oh and btw if you want to be toxic it might help if you actually claim the plots you flagged. Because they were all wilderness when we got there LOL IDIOT.

3. Trickmaster6000

Trickmaster6000
    Expand Collapse

Moosebobby was afk with Rangerjaython online, then moose got kicked from being afk and Rangerjaython internet crashed on her or she was attacked by her bird I forgot the details. However, I got onto civwars and saw you had already logged off but your flag was still going on?? If I'm not mistaken I think you gotta wait 5 afters after you flag to be able to log off pal.
    Here's a photo of me being on with randall flagging us but he's not online, how upsetting I really wanted to pvp that day too :(

Attached Files:

MooseBobby likes this.
  4. Dreadmore

Dreadmore
    Expand Collapse
    Tzar Of Tzar(s)
    Developer Senior Adminstrator

Good Evening,

It was clear there was no intent to warlog. It is also clear that Trickmaster was online before the flag was able to complete. So this is not a valid report.

Warlogging Report

Denied

MooseBobby likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.